Redskins bringing in Breshad Perriman

turtle28

The way Gruden spoke of Maurice Harris today, it wasn’t sounding good. To me, him and Floyd seem like Doctson insurance just in case Doctson doesn’t improve. I want Doctson to be the guy so bad for this offense but he just hasn’t been reliable for our last QB or our current QB. My feeling is that if he doesn’t improve, one of these two - probably Floyd - or Quick could replace him in the line up soon.

9 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

The only position the Skins are worse at DRAFTING than Quarterback is Wide Receiver and that is a FACT.

There, FIFY. I’d say drafting. They’ve actually been pretty good as signing or trading for FA Wrs dating back to Henry Ellard but have sucked at drafting them.

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Floyd is pretty damn good when he’s not drunk. 

Isn’t that a problem he’s gotten under control since he left AZ? I don’t remember hearing he had the issue in NE or Min, he was just stuck behind Diggs, Theilan, Amendola and Eddleman in those stops. I think he can easily improve upon Doctson’s production if Doctson doesn’t step up his game. Floyd had a big catch radius for Warner and Palmer in AZ.

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Floyd is pretty damn good when he’s not drunk. 

I guess so, but Gordon was pretty good while drunk or high. Imagine him sober. He seems to have gotten his act together. Browns made a mistake and of course its the Pats that get him. We need a playmaker like Gordon on our team. He would've been everything Doctson was supposed to be and more imo.

Archived