Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

7 minutes ago, AteBoxx said:

Man what is up with Conklin's injury, has taken forever

And I think this at least means that Marcus is close enough where it's safe to say he'll be back next week. Though if Gabbert really struggles and we somehow stay close today I hope the coaches at least consider putting him in. 

I mean he tore his ACL just 8 months ago.... 

Mariota can play and will play if needed. I don't think it's a matter of more damage to the arm... It's more that he just can't make all the throws with his hand the way it is. He can make some throws, isn't in pain, but is still too limited... To the point that Gabbert gives us a better shot to win, if only because the play book isn't limited by the injury. 

As for Conklin, he's actually ahead of schedule. The original timeline had him missing the first 6 games at least. 

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

Oops I figured out D would have another game but loosing Correa is huge his activity and tackling is critical in containing the run and helping keep QB in pocket We have no one until Evans is playing at full speed to replace that on our line up.  

Correas had a nice start... But he's out 4th Olb at this point. He's probably our best overall olb because he can cover better than the rest of them... But we'll be okay. 

The defense isn't the worry in this game. 

21 minutes ago, AteBoxx said:

Man what is up with Conklin's injury, has taken forever. 

And I think this at least means that Marcus is close enough where it's safe to say he'll be back next week. Though if Gabbert really struggles and we somehow stay close today I hope the coaches at least consider putting him in. 

Well he did tear his ACL early this year. ? talking about Conklin. 

Those can take up to a year with recovery and rehab. 

I mean Henry and Lewis absolutely have to get it going somehow because you know what to expect from Gabbert and it's not much. 

Vrabel has been preaching and establishing himself as an aggressive coach, going for it on that 4th and goal in Miami and the fake punt call last week. I would expect he's got at least 1 or 2 things up his sleeve for this game seeing as it could all come down to 1 or 2 big plays. 

Defensively I think we have a big day. No Fournette, a mediocre group of WR's, without their best O-lineman, and Bortles at QB. I think our defense will bring a ton of energy as they know they probably have to win this game for us. 

3 minutes ago, AteBoxx said:

I mean Henry and Lewis absolutely have to get it going somehow because you know what to expect from Gabbert and it's not much. 

Vrabel has been preaching and establishing himself as an aggressive coach, going for it on that 4th and goal in Miami and the fake punt call last week. I would expect he's got at least 1 or 2 things up his sleeve for this game seeing as it could all come down to 1 or 2 big plays. 

Defensively I think we have a big day. No Fournette, a mediocre group of WR's, without their best O-lineman, and Bortles at QB. I think our defense will bring a ton of energy as they know they probably have to win this game for us. 

Linder and Norwell are playing. Robinson isn’t that good...

Was worried do not like to see teams pick in us in all the underneath crossing we cover okay down field but struggle in mid zone. Penalty really helped our D.    Now we have to make some plays in O even a score would be huge here t

Archived