Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

On 12/17/2023 at 2:21 PM, AFF said:

I’m warming up to this more and more depending on the OC hire this offseason.

I would prefer top tier OL, no need to scramble (that often)   and a QB that can pick apart defences. Scrambling athletic QB's are a tolerable compromise for bad OL's , but also run the risk of injury more often.  Fun to watch highlights of this no doubt, but risky to rely on this for an entire season/ career  especially if mega QB contract is involved.

but I doubt what I want  happens, so this might be tolerable.   Only once  the "to go" list is checked off, and there are several players on that list to be gone . 

Kevin Dotson
Los Angeles Rams · OG · Age 27

It is not a coincidence the Rams have re-emerged as playoff contenders behind a blue-collar offense that controls the game at the point of attack. Dotson, who was traded from Pittsburgh to Los Angeles this past August, has keyed the unit's effort with his scrappy effort and mauler/brawler style. The fourth-year pro moves defenders off the ball with his nasty demeanor, which has changed the entire personality of the Rams' front line. With his success in L.A. putting the roller-coaster tenure in Pittsburgh in the rearview, Dotson could hit the jackpot as a dominant road grader who'll attract teams looking for a true trench warrior in free agency.