Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

21 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Pretty predictable imo. They remind me of last year Vikings 

they look slow, sluggish and disinterested when I watch them. KC and philly both look "meh" this yr. something to keep in mind when the good teams from this yr will be penciled in as favs for next yr. someone always takes a step back. I hope it's the Ravens lol

Edited by August4th

16 minutes ago, August4th said:

they look slow, sluggish and disinterested when I watch them. KC and philly both look "meh" this yr. something to keep in mind when the good teams from this yr will be penciled in as favs for next yr. someone always takes a step back. I hope it's the Ravens lol

maybe losing some coaches make this happen. 

KC offence not the same without Bieniemy either

I don't see the Ravens taking a step back. They have stepped up and KO'd top teams as of late  .  If we beat them, thats considered a legit win even if the ravens rest a few players

34 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

maybe losing some coaches make this happen. 

KC offence not the same without Bieniemy either

I don't see the Ravens taking a step back. They have stepped up and KO'd top teams as of late  .  If we beat them, thats considered a legit win even if the ravens rest a few players

For the eagles it’s all about attitude. 

KC let Hill go then did a terrible job replacing him and the OTs. 

Ravens are gonna hit it. Cap is gonna hit. They don’t get pressure. Their OL is sus. 

We’re in for a decade of mediocre football. 

42 minutes ago, warfelg said:

For the eagles it’s all about attitude. 

KC let Hill go then did a terrible job replacing him and the OTs. 

Ravens are gonna hit it. Cap is gonna hit. They don’t get pressure. Their OL is sus. 

We’re in for a decade of mediocre football. 

nfl is mediocre in many ways often enough that a few injuries really takes a team down. Miami has injuries, but they might still defeat buffalo. 

eagles aren't getting the pressure this year

2022 Hargrave > carter+smith, but nobody brings this up. NFC tite game, Olsen said that the DL coach said Hargrave was the one that made the DL get the pressure it did. 

Ravens cap issue will be there eventually but they are playing good now. Maybe we can win 3 in a row with Mason and say otherwise B|

• Like 1

Bad snap on the last play of the Rose Bowl. Never have I ever given much attention to the actual center snap. How quickly they get off the snap and get hands into blocking position mattered but not the actual snap. In the past just assumed the exchange would be made but now soo much of the game like 80-90% of it is run from the shotgun and the actual snapping is becoming such a significance and its showing up to affect the game play by play.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Braden Mann has arguably been general manager Howie Roseman’s best in-season move. The punter entered the game fourth in the NFL in net yardage with a 44.0 average. He matched that number with two punts on Sunday.

Curious to why no one has given Matt Araiza a call. He's basically been absolved from even being there from my understanding. He could be a legitimate game changer, especially for a team like us whose punter is ...

33 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Curious to why no one has given Matt Araiza a call. He's basically been absolved from even being there from my understanding. He could be a legitimate game changer, especially for a team like us whose punter is ...

I have honestly wondered if football folks have gone "it's a punter" and decided that even if he is the best punter and completely absolved it's not worth any distraction that comes with it. Warranted or not folks are gonna shove mics in everyone's face and ask question and write articles about it. 

My guess is he signs in the off-season when someone feels like they can bury the story and hopefully have it die (as much as it can) over the NFL dead period before camp. 

1 hour ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I never understood this. He would be on my ST, plus he can kick off if required. Harvin has been bad most of the year as usual, yet tomlin accepts this or G.Chewer does, either way it's wrong.

Imagine making the other team start around their 15 yard line most of the time?

like us whose punter is ...   near the worst. 

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

I have honestly wondered if football folks have gone "it's a punter" and decided that even if he is the best punter and completely absolved it's not worth any distraction that comes with it. Warranted or not folks are gonna shove mics in everyone's face and ask question and write articles about it. 

My guess is he signs in the off-season when someone feels like they can bury the story and hopefully have it die (as much as it can) over the NFL dead period before camp. 

I think its a very short lived story. All charges were dismissed against him. He's suing her lawyers for basically ruining his life. Could be a short needed distraction if anything, something this team could've used or maybe even use now with all the sharks swimming around KP. I'd imagine he is in shape and practiced. 

Ray Rice is gonna be honored at this Ravens game...and Araiza is not on a NFL squad.. 🙄

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I think its a very short lived story. All charges were dismissed against him. He's suing her lawyers for basically ruining his life. Could be a short needed distraction if anything, something this team could've used or maybe even use now with all the sharks swimming around KP. I'd imagine he is in shape and practiced. 

Ray Rice is gonna be honored at this Ravens game...and Araiza is not on a NFL squad.. 🙄

thats the nfl though. There are other Rice's out there while others aren't even playing  such as Araiza

is there a chance the steelers will give Azaira a chance next year? Did he even get a chance in other pro leagues anywhere?