Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

12 hours ago, warfelg said:

99.9% pass rush win rate.

——————

On a completely different note:

When Mahomes changed helmets, the Chiefs never took a TO, and equipment change without a TO is a penalty; pairing that with him never going through concussion protocol for a crown of the helmet to crown of the helmet hit is not a good look for the NFL.

player safety - after ratings and profits

29 minutes ago, warfelg said:

https://x.com/gavinmchughh/status/1746734679582192059?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Two days in a row we have a QB hit in the head, no protocols taken, this one a late hit then a dirty late hit and not flagged. 

makes us reconsider what is player safety .

In the playoffs, the QB's will stay in unless they tear a ligament or something like that,  concussions and headshots no longer apply . The Mahomes play with the broken helmet  really makes sense, just let him keep playing and if there is an equipment change, stop everything since it's #15, no TO charged or missed  down by #15 either of course ;)

2 hours ago, August4th said:

GB showing the importance of having great offensive coaching

They’ve also drafted(and developed) a ton of day 1 and day 2 offensive skill position guys….Watson/Reed/Doubs/Wicks/ 2 TEs.

I liked Reed coming out of the draft.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, August4th said:

GB showing the importance of having great offensive coaching

Yet all season that all people would have said about Miami, Dallas, Cleveland and they all fell flat in the playoffs offensively.

3 hours ago, AFF said:

They’ve also drafted(and developed) a ton of day 1 and day 2 offensive skill position guys….Watson/Reed/Doubs/Wicks/ 2 TEs.

I liked Reed coming out of the draft.

I was extremely impressed with how well they played on offense with legit every skill position being a 1st or 2nd year guy. LaFleur and whoever their WR coach is deserves a ton of credit. We have all seen first hand how difficult it can be to run an offense without a veteran in the skill position group. 

• Like 2

A saw a (hopefully fake) rumor that ATL is willing to give up 8 for Fields. Like in that case, since you are in a good place, why not move up for Jayden Daniels and have 5 years of control instead of 1?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, warfelg said:

A saw a (hopefully fake) rumor that ATL is willing to give up 8 for Fields. Like in that case, since you are in a good place, why not move up for Jayden Daniels and have 5 years of control instead of 1?

If i were Chicago and they made that offer I would accept it fast and move on.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jebrick said:

If i were Chicago and they made that offer I would accept it fast and move on.

they could trade down and get lots of picks. Bears could be set with Caleb and all those picks. Bears , Lions and Packers will make  that division the toughest in football if healthy

40 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Yea that be dumb.

And I’m even a fan of Fields.

• Like 1