Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

38 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I actually wouldn't mind him.  Good foundation in strong power run game and runs PA off of that really well.

I'll bring him in as offensive assistant/pass or run game coordinator to pair with a new OC

Edited by August4th

A lot of rumors out there that Michael Onwenu will not re-sign with the Pats. He’s expected to be one of the top ufa’s at OL. He’s played a lot of guard, but he has seen time at both Tackle spots. He’s a real people mover. I loved him coming out of Michigan. He could fit real well with us. Either put him at RT, moving Jones to LT. Or stick him at RG, moving Daniels to C. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 9:34 AM, jebrick said:

Van Pelt ruins QBs.  They end up getting worst under him.  Not a fan

then he will be the next OC

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

A lot of rumors out there that Michael Onwenu will not re-sign with the Pats. He’s expected to be one of the top ufa’s at OL. He’s played a lot of guard, but he has seen time at both Tackle spots. He’s a real people mover. I loved him coming out of Michigan. He could fit real well with us. Either put him at RT, moving Jones to LT. Or stick him at RG, moving Daniels to C. 

this could work.  They could have moved Daniels to C this year and  tried a different group for the oL but they kept Moore and Cole out there. Those 2 must be tomlin guys, so expect them back, shoed in until they are on IR or contract expires.

here is the C they have , Daniels and Jones didn't do the combo block that good either.

legacy - 75% of  tomlins tenure the OL has been mediocre to bad

3 hours ago, August4th said:

I hate how likable Lamar is. He'd probably be my favorite non-steeler if he didn't play for the ravens. And I don't cheer for many players. 

do you have non steeler players that you like more than steeler players?