BDL 2018 Week 3: Orlando Ospreys @ Singapore Sentinels

Whicker

Orlando Ospreys @ Singapore Sentinels  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Orlando Ospreys
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2018 at 04:00 PM

I think the Orlando D matches up a bit better with Singapore. Although Rivers might struggle a bit with no room in a collapsing pocket, huge targets on the outside and TE as well as shifty receiving backs mean he can take some chances and also bail himself out.

I'm not sure Jimmy gets that same luxury and although the ground game can get rolling, Orlando's depth on the DL does enough to hold up.

Orlando 21 - 17 Singapore

50 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I don't understand Orlando taking Kamara off the field in favor of Coleman and Freeman. Sing is lined up to stop the run. Also Gronk should have been a feature this week, not a check down. I'm going with Sing.

I'm running a spread offense.  Pass heavy so I'm putting him where he would do the most damage.

Their defense is geared to stop the run.  I'm passing.

29 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm running a spread offense.  Pass heavy so I'm putting him where he would do the most damage.

Their defense is geared to stop the run.  I'm passing.

I can only judge by what I read and you put him on your bench. He's not in your base offensive sets and while he's mentioned in the passing game he's only getting 5 carries to Coleman's 12-15 and Freeman's carries (which are mentioned before Kamara so I assumed Freeman would get more). It really feels like he got relegated to minimal plays in your writeup despite being one of your best weapons.

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also gronk wasnt more because he was coming off injury.  In case he didnt go I did not want him being a huge part of an offense.  You'll see i also had two bench tight ends because it was a concern.

I can sympathize with that but when someone is removed entirely from the New England injury report that means they're 153% healthy.

37 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

can only judge by what I read and you put him on your bench. He's not in your base offensive sets and while he's mentioned in the passing game he's only getting 5 carries to Coleman's 12-15 and Freeman's carries (which are mentioned before Kamara so I assumed Freeman would get more). It really feels like he got relegated to minimal plays in your writeup despite being one of your best weapons

He was clearly written into the game plan.  If the bench is to be looked at in this fashion ill certainly fix that and will note this when evaluating future game plans.  I'm sure 3 wide sets are using a bench reciever a lot of the times or dual tight ends with one on the bench.

Archived