~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

Just now, Tony7188 said:

The problem is we don't play the Lions every week and Dak is owed a contract extension. When we play better teams and they take Zeke away, we need a QB who can take advantage of it. Zeke is the engine that makes this team go.

My thought process is this. I'm going to wait till the end of the season to make my final judgement on him (even though it doesn't mean a damn thing lol). But what he does this season. Particularly at the Eagles, Redskins, and Jags. He needs to really show something to me against these strong defenses and good to great teams. I want to see how he's progressed when dealing with the really tough situations. If he fails then I say we need to move on. Unless these receivers are dropping like 60 % of his passes then I am leaning towards just wanting a new QB.

But regardless of what happens there. I sure as hell want a new OC and HC.

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Why can'tLee just be a back up to whoever gets injured he's very smart he could be a great teacher. And can come in for anyone and be able to understand what he has to do the pressure will be off since he will no longer be a starter

You don't sit a guy like Lee when you know he can play though.

Archived