~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

Just now, 5x10 said:

Still doesn’t change my opinion

guys runs harder and hits harder than any back out there

For sure. What I meant is that in our offense, on short yardage, there are 11 people trying to stop him. I read Dak converts some ridiculous number (like 90%) of 3rd down attempts that he rushes. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who cares? 200 yards is some arbitrary number that fans care about. It has absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing. 

It’s just an easy # to pass for in today’s nfl, and when you consistently can’t get there, it’s a sign of problems with the passing game

Just now, Matts4313 said:

INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT 

I want to talk about this post game. But Jaylon hasnt been playing straight Mike. He's had snaps at Will with LVE at the Mike. Are they prepping to cut Lee this offseason? 

Post game talk though..

110% he's next of the old men crew that's gone.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Who cares? 200 yards is some arbitrary number that fans care about. It has absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing. 

Cause it's fun to joke about. But the more yards either of these two get, the more pressure it takes off our defense to come up big, and the more it demoralizes the Lions. So I am kinda hoping this turns into a flat out race between the two to just dominate like that. Would make me feel better.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT 

I want to talk about this post game. But Jaylon hasnt been playing straight Mike. He's had snaps at Will with LVE at the Mike. Are they prepping to cut Lee this offseason? 

Post game talk though..

At this point we may have too. I hate us for hiring former players to coach. But Lee is definitely the exception I wont mind.

Archived