~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But he was touched and there was a whistle.... 

When he was already standing back up again and the defender initiated already at that point, and maybe he was touched but he was just grazed and there wasn't any way to be sure with the delayed whistle.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Get YOUR bias out of here. He didn't look like he was down AT all. It didn't appear he was touched. There was one late half hearted whistle.

I don't know why YOU even come here. The Eagles are playing yet here YOU are making comments on our forum.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The play was blown down, and he was touched. Get your bias out of here. 

What angered me about that play wasn’t the hit, but Dak sacking himself yet again. He put himself in a bad position by running in the wrong direction due to poor pocket awareness. He’s done it many times.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

When he was already standing back up again and the defender initiated already at that point, and maybe he was touched but he was just grazed and there wasn't any way to be sure with the delayed whistle.

What league are you watching?

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:
5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Get YOUR bias out of here. He didn't look like he was down AT all. It didn't appear he was touched. There was one late half hearted whistle.

I don't know why YOU even come here. The Eagles are playing yet here YOU are making comments on our forum.

Whats even worse are his takes are awful. He is generally 100% wrong in everything he says. 

Archived