Winston named starter for Week 6

Pickle Rick

26 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

is it just me that wants to keep Fitzpatrick out there?

Maybe. We already know what Fitz is. He's a notoriously streaky QB whose highs are ridiculous, countered by the lowest lows.

Let's see Jameis in the new offense, in games that matter. We're about to pay him $21M. He's the only chance at a future that we have. If he bombs, we'll know to move on. If he succeeds, we'll know we're set at QB.

We gain nothing from benching Jameis Winston at this point.

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe. We already know what Fitz is. He's a notoriously streaky QB whose highs are ridiculous, countered by the lowest lows.

Let's see Jameis in the new offense, in games that matter. We're about to pay him $21M. He's the only chance at a future that we have. If he bombs, we'll know to move on. If he succeeds, we'll know we're set at QB.

We gain nothing from benching Jameis Winston at this point.

me and my fantasy teams (i have Mike Evans) hate that you are right

You should be fine. Winston normally targets Evans frequently. Now if you have DeSean Jackson, I would be trying to sell him faster than people dropping Fitz from their roster

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

me and my fantasy teams (i have Mike Evans) hate that you are right

Maybe the wrong thread, but I’m definitely jealous of Mahomes. Granted, Andy Reid deserves a ton of credit for having him sit behind Smith for a year and being a QB whisperer this off-season, but Mahomes looks legit. If Jameis can lead this team to wins despite potentially the worst defense in NFL history, I think that will make a lot of us feel better about the future, whatever happens with the coaches.

51 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

I don't think there's many career backup QB's in the HoF

Man that is so awesome. If I was Fitz I would seriously feel on top of the world right now. Couldn't be happier for him

He s had a helluva career for a 7th round and from a career earnings standpoint top of the list for that round.  

Archived