Preseason Week 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Jags

I know that prior to this year I’ve been a sunshine pumper even when it didn’t make sense. And I also know I’ve probably been at times a little too irrationally down on some of the things they’ve done this year. But I legitimately don’t know how you can hope for the team to not be god awful unless we make a QB change at this point.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I know that prior to this year I’ve been a sunshine pumper even when it didn’t make sense. And I also know I’ve probably been at times a little too irrationally down on some of the things they’ve done this year. But I legitimately don’t know how you can hope for the team to not be god awful unless we make a QB change at this point.

Hard to say confidently that Bortles is the guy after tonight. I still hope for the best, because that's who I am even when things look bleak. I'm not expecting things to change this year, and right now I'm thinking Bortles is gone after this year. But I'm still not going to say anything definitive until we actually hit real games.

Still really hope Bortles turns things around either way. I was a huge fan of him in college and it sucks to see a guy like that not only struggle a lot for your favorite pro team, but to see people constantly trash him. I also see people starting to make comments that go a bit beyond football comments about him, which I never like to see.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Hope the running game works and the defense plays well. Hope those two things rebuild Bortles's confidence, and he provides competent play? IDK. Not much hope right now.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Hope the running game works and the defense plays well. Hope those two things rebuild Bortles's confidence, and he provides competent play? IDK. Not much hope right now.

Last week the line looked much better. Fournette had some nice vicious runs, etc.

Now this week its all been bad.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Right there with you. If im posting like Sabo im not coming on a football forum to talk about the team. Waste of time lol.

I don't think it is bad to have one guy posting like that, and Sabo pulls it off for the most part. I get it. But if everyone is posting like that (especially people who can't pull it off), it's not a good environment.

Archived