Week 5 GDT: Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

it wasn't. They had the crazy game against the rams, but the game against the Cardinals was an awful game. We went the entire first two games without a touchdown. In game 5 we got beat by a Colts team that finished as the third worst team in football...

We probably would have finished around the Colts spot if we didn't get Jimmy G. Now that we don't have him, we very could be the third worst team in the NFL. 

The sad part is, based on the talent of the roster overall, I think this team needs quite a few upgrades to be a playoff team next year. Next year was the year I had pegged as the year we were legitimate playoff contenders. I'm really not sure about that at this point. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

We probably would have finished around the Colts spot if we didn't get Jimmy G. Now that we don't have him, we very could be the third worst team in the NFL. 

It'll be close, for sure. I think if we lose this game, we will actually have the number one overall for the time being lol

Just now, Forge said:

The sad part is, based on the talent of the roster overall, I think this team needs quite a few upgrades to be a playoff team next year. Next year was the year I had pegged as the year we were legitimate playoff contenders. I'm really not sure about that at this point. 

I was thinking the same. We'll probably need a year for the offense to mesh as a whole too.

Archived