Anyone ever try to watch every game in a season?

BayRaider

23 hours ago, BladeKor said:

I think anybody in my position would do the same thing..... okay maybe not... Lol.

I can't imagine the emotions you Falcon fans must have gone through that night. Closest thing I can equate is a Giants/Niners playoff game when the Gmen were up big and Strahan was talking smack to T.O. pointing to the scoreboard only to stoke the flames and the Niners had an epic come back and won. I was numb for days after that. In my younger days I certainly threw some crazy tantrums. Nowadays I just squeeze my stress balls and laugh when things are going bad. But if I had to sit through what you did that night... my TV would probably be sitting in the junkyard too.

2 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

I can't imagine the emotions you Falcon fans must have gone through that night. Closest thing I can equate is a Giants/Niners playoff game when the Gmen were up big and Strahan was talking smack to T.O. pointing to the scoreboard only to stoke the flames and the Niners had an epic come back and won. I was numb for days after that. In my younger days I certainly threw some crazy tantrums. Nowadays I just squeeze my stress balls and laugh when things are going bad. But if I had to sit through what you did that night... my TV would probably be sitting in the junkyard too.

It never feels good, that's for sure. I'm still not over it and probably wont, until we reach the superbowl again and win it this time.

I was thinking about this the other day, like if I had no job could I just spend every day watching every NFL game from the weekend? I still don't think I could, 17 weeks in a row doing that would be seriously tough, I'd have to be bed-bound or something and literally unable to leave the house.

Every week though I always have Redzone on, even when the Bears are on at the same time I'll have Redzone on in the background so you get an idea of what's going on in the other games too. I watch all the prime time games too so feel like I get a good look at most teams.

On 8/16/2017 at 7:33 PM, Jlowe22 said:

God no.  Every single game?  You mean, including the Browns and the Jags?  I'd rather watch every single episode of honey boo boo.

You would have a gun to your head before the end of the first season. They have subtitles because you cant understand their speech. Just let that one go....

Archived