Trades?

cattleman78

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

There are always the onslaught trades that are announced after 4PM, but Sheesh ... it looks like there is no help coming for Baker...

I'm not excited..

Seems like it, hopefully they are negotiating with Pryor, or Marshall, or Dez or someone sightly above scrub level. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Seems like it, hopefully they are negotiating with Pryor, or Marshall, or Dez or someone sightly above scrub level. 

This. Give be Marshall. Also, Pryor is signing with the Bills.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s ordering bubble gum in bulk from a catalog.

Also this.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Pryor signed with Buffalo.

Prolly the best QB on the roster tbh.

i read he was driving there with intent. If it hasn't been announced we could pull a last minute Jordon Cameron type of situation. 

I am pipe dreaming.

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

It’s a complete joke that we haven’t signed someone to help Baker G/T/WR I don’t care... I guess Higgins coming back will have to be good enough...

Im telling ya hes better than nearly every Browns fan gives him credit for. 

However, it is surprising with the Browns in need of some sort of positive boost, they didnt make a move. Even if its a 4th rounder for somebody just to get some sort of positive vibes for this team--I think everyone could have needed it. Including the players.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

However, it is surprising with the Browns in need of some sort of positive boost, they didnt make a move. Even if its a 4th rounder for somebody just to get some sort of positive vibes for this team--I think everyone could have needed it. Including the players.

It would help distract from the Hue firing. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

We're going to have Hollywood Higgins back. And when we sign Brandon Marshall, it's going to go off.

Archived