TNF: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) @ New York Giants (1-4)

TheKillerNacho

PHI @ NYG  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Eli Manning
    • Carson Wentz
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Wayne Gallman
    • Darren Sproles
    • Corey Clement
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Cody Latimer
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Kamar Aiken
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Evan Engram
    • Zach Ertz
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Aldrick Rosas
    • Jake Elliott
    • Giants DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2018 at 12:15 AM

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That is a straw man if I've ever seen one. Even if people are actually saying that, you should know the main argument is that with Darnold or Rosen, you would have your QBOTF.

Except it ain’t, whether you think the Giants should’ve taken QB or not should not be said in reaction to the current state of affairs. Eli plays badly, the talk is “the Giants should’ve taken a QB to replace him”. That’s the actual reaction. Thats no strawman. If Eli was actually playing well nobody would say this even in spite of the fact he is aging and we would still need a QB to replace him soon. 

The Giants drafted Saquon for a number of reasons. A great running game is has extreme value and Saquon can bring that.

The hope this season was that biggest weakness would be vastly improved and they got 5 new starters in those positions. This would in turn help Eli and he’d at least be able to be average. Except the o-line hasn’t made close to expected improvement and in turn has helped make the QB worse. Problem is that they were proven wrong on that front

The only way I see us regretting this pick is that if we don’t find a QB to replace Eli within the coming years. I don’t care how that comes about. As long as we get one, some way some how. That’s the issue people act like there is only one way for us to have found the next QB which was in the last draft. Not true. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Well the Jets have Darnold and they literally are scoring more points with 2 nobodies at RB and no WR nearly as talented as OBJ or even Sterling Shepard. I fail to see why that is "laughable" because it is actually happening.....

Darnold just won a game completing 10 passes and you wanna act like he’s responsible for that offense being more productive. You aren’t doing that on this team. 

The Bears have Trubisky abd they have more points, but despite this current Eli there’s no way you’re telling me that the offense would be better with Trubisky.

On 13/10/2018 at 4:51 AM, Jeezla said:

But that was cool in the 70's and 80's. Darnold is transcendentally ugly. So is Lamar Jackson. Josh Allen is the only other 1st round QB with a chance to be good besides Baker. Not because Allen is handsome, he isn't. But he's average looking enough to be decent.

josh allen is literally what richie incognito would look like if richie incognito wasn’t really fat 

Archived