TNF: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) @ New York Giants (1-4)

TheKillerNacho

PHI @ NYG  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Eli Manning
    • Carson Wentz
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Wayne Gallman
    • Darren Sproles
    • Corey Clement
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Cody Latimer
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Kamar Aiken
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Evan Engram
    • Zach Ertz
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Aldrick Rosas
    • Jake Elliott
    • Giants DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2018 at 12:15 AM

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Oh, I must not be caught up in all of that. What happened?

Well the whole OBJ interview with ESPN thing, then you've got multiple players throwing tantrums tonight on the sidelines (besides OBJ). You've got OBJ leaving the field early before half (they said it was get an IV, but I think we all know that's bs), and you can also tell guys on the field just don't care and aren't giving it their all.

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well the whole OBJ interview with ESPN thing, then you've got multiple players throwing tantrums tonight on the sidelines (besides OBJ). You've got OBJ leaving the field early before half (they said it was get an IV, but I think we all know that's bs), and you can also tell guys on the field just don't care and aren't giving it their all.

That's rough. If he can't control this team in 2018, he's going to have his work cut out for him in 2019 in trying to get everything straightened out!

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Let's go back to right before the draft. Wasn't this considered a pretty strong QB class, and the following one was considered weak, or am I just not remembering things correctly?

Considered strong and actually being strong are two different things. 3 years from now this qb class will be considered garbage outside of Baker, and Barkley will probably be the best rb in the nfl. Sam Darnold is not a Baker/Wentz/Goff/Watson talent. He's Jay Cutler with a weaker arm. In 3 years it will take a 5th round pick to trade for his services as a backup qb.

I'll wait til december to judge this incoming qb draft class. Maybe it's just a bunch of darnolds and mariotas, but maybe there's an actual good qb who emerges between now and april. 

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Considered strong and actually being strong are two different things. 3 years from now this qb class will be considered garbage outside of Baker, and Barkley will probably be the best rb in the nfl. Sam Darnold is not a Baker/Wentz/Goff/Watson talent. He's Jay Cutler with a weaker arm. In 3 years it will take a 5th round pick to trade for his services as a backup qb.

I'll wait til december to judge this incoming qb draft class. Maybe it's just a bunch of darnolds and mariotas, but maybe there's an actual good qb who emerges between now and april. 

You'd think teams would be more weary about drafting USC QBs by now. Especially a franchise who already went down that road once.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You'd think teams would be more weary about drafting USC QBs by now. Especially a franchise who already went down that road once.

What does that have to do with anything. The offensive schemes between Sanchez and Darnold are completely different. Different coaches and everything. This kind of logic doesn't make sense when you have different coaches and schemes like this. 

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

still throwing dump offs when you're down 3 scores in the 4th quarter makes it hard to get enthused. Same with only converting like two 3rd downs.

8 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

So I haven't read this thread much, but does everyone hate Pat Shurmur already? 

I'm not remotely surprised that Shurmur isn't working out. Granted, he certainly didn't have great talent to work with when he was the coach of the Browns, but it was obvious to everyone that he was in way over his head and was simply inept as a head coach.

27 minutes ago, Malik said:

still throwing dump offs when you're down 3 scores in the 4th quarter makes it hard to get enthused. Same with only converting like two 3rd downs.

Yeah, that was just sad to watch. Every single play just quickly throw it to Saquon. It was like watching Joe Flacco last year.

Archived