GDT: The Dallas 90s Kidz @ The Washington 80s Kids

DaBoys

9 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’ve already accepted the fact that we’re not

going anywhere with Garrett as the head coach and Q-Car 2.0 as QB.

I get Prescott sucks under Linehan and Garrett. But Jesus! Snap infraction???!!!

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

What game were you watching???

Not only did they make bogus calls at critical points in the game, they FAILED to make holding calls against Washington several times.

I seen Heath's Jersey stretched several times as AP ran right by him.

There weren’t any bogus calls. All of the drive killing penalties were legitimate. Connor Williams killed one which then allowed Q-Car to sack himself and fumble in the end zone. LaEl Collins nearly tore a man’a head off. Etc., etc.

These were self-inflicted wounds, not some ref consipracy. We shat the bed because we have a college athlete masquerading as a QB, a robot clapping machine for a head coach, and an offensive coordinator who calls plays from a football era 20 years in the past. Pure and sinple.

Damn this team will finish .500 for the season. Defense is good, but not quite great and offense isn’t gonna help them. 

Playcalling was quite bad, and put simply the man on man matchups we were losing a majority of day.

on bright side dak was more accurate than he’s been in awhile. And outside of that awful fumble at the goal line he actually looked pretty good. Gallop also looks to have potential. 

41 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

The replay showed it. He triple pumped. That’s a snap infraction.

Sooooo, it's only a penalty if the defense jumps over the line?

He didn't pump the ball. It happens all the time as a result of keeping your balance. It was a very slight wiggle. Hardly a pump.

What about the hit to Prescotts head when running for the 1st?

You really gonna tell me if that was Brady, Rodgers or Brees a 15 harder doesn't come out for targeting the head? He was diving out of bounds.

Too many non calls and bogus calls at critical points.

I get the offense was anemic, but damn stop putting them in 1st and 20 or 3rd and forever after they just got the 1st.

Its enough already.

Archived