Jump to content
RamRod

Week 7 - Rams at 49ers

Recommended Posts

Discuss

Goodwin looked good against GB. I get the feeling he could burn us this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting thing of note, 9ers are on a short week and had a pretty deflating loss...should be a blow out if our boys bring their A game. 

Curious to see if our defense can continue what it started in Denver and lock down the run and if our passing game will pick back up...not that we needed it too much last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potential banana skin, this. Everyone expects us to beat the 49ers easily, especially as they are coming off a late defeat on a short week. The coaching team really need to ensure that the players don’t get overconfident: play this game hard and we should win comfortably but lose focus and we could easily lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okoronkwo is back this week. What are the chances he could actually provide a much needed boost to the pass rush?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Okoronkwo is back this week. What are the chances he could actually provide a much needed boost to the pass rush?

He’s not actually back yet. He’s able to start practicing with the team and they have a couple weeks to either put him on the 53 man or the IR. He is practicing, but he can’t play until they make that roster move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In response to if the Rams had to wait the 21 days to activate Obo.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 6:11 AM, DistantRam said:

Potential banana skin, this. Everyone expects us to beat the 49ers easily, especially as they are coming off a late defeat on a short week. The coaching team really need to ensure that the players don’t get overconfident: play this game hard and we should win comfortably but lose focus and we could easily lose. 

I am thinking the same thing. Classic trap game considering who we are playing this week and next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

I am thinking the same thing. Classic trap game considering who we are playing this week and next week.

With McVay and this staff, I can't say I really fear "trap games." Since he has taken over, we've taken care of business against lesser foes. *knock on wood*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

With McVay and this staff, I can't say I really fear "trap games." Since he has taken over, we've taken care of business against lesser foes. *knock on wood*

Not necessarily scared. Just has all the markings of your classic trap game. But yeah, in Sean I trust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Non-Issue said:

Not necessarily scared. Just has all the markings of your classic trap game. But yeah, in Sean I trust. 

My concern in this game is Wade's struggles with Kyle Shanahan. Here's hoping he has an answer for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

My concern in this game is Wade's struggles with Kyle Shanahan. Here's hoping he has an answer for him.

Aaron Donald and Donkeykong Sue is his answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every week someone says they are “scared” or “nervous” about the opponent. I’m not. The Rams have the type of team that we shouldn’t be scared of any opponent. Not saying the Rams won’t lose but when the Rams take the field they are the better team nearly every game day. They will win on their A game and even on their B game. That’s what talented teams that are well-coached do. So I’m not nervous about this game. I expect the Rams to handle their business and win. Talk to me next week against the Packers or the week after that against the Saints. I’ll say those games will be more intriguing to me. This game against the Niners I expect the Rams to win and maybe even do it convincingly.

Edited by stl4life07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×