What Can Brown Do For You? (Hopefully Lose This Time) Week 8 : Steelers host Browns

steelcurtain29

I don't understand how every year the officiating gets even worse than it was the previous year did nothing with the officiating changes. If you speak out against to the officiating you got fined if you touch an official you got fined and possibly a suspended but yet these officials are terrible at their job and nothing happens with the exception of the guy that previously just got fired

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Hope they let our DBs get away with as much. I don't want to see any questionable flags for DPI or IC on our defenders late in this game.

but you know they won't. I'm sure the browns players are over there on the sidelines believing that they can genuinely win this game and should be in the lead but the reality is just as you said it was their only even in this game because they're not getting penalized and they just got a turnover that they shouldn't have

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Man, it's amazing how much Cleveland is getting away with. It's, literally, the only reason they're in this game to be honest.

No one will say a damn thing either,  but if one small call goes our way... STEALERS CHEET!!! 

Archived