The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Bcb was just performing his normal duties as the corner lieutenant when he found himself surrounded by his gang.

What's going on?” Bcb said, remembering back to the brutal beating that these guys gave James 1.0 the night before.

We hear you've been doing some light snitching!” members from the crowd shouted.

No way, guys!” Bcb pleaded. “I just got moved up in this gang! I wouldn't do something like that!”

It wasn't enough. The gang knocked Bcb down on the ground, and soon, he was no more.

@bcb1213 was beaten to death! He was Anton “Stinkum” Artis (town tracker)

Dome was caught in the middle of this gang war, and he wasn't sure what to do. He had talked to police before, so he knew he didn't have the full trust of the gang. But he was with them, and he wanted to prove it. A couple of big scores for the gang, and they'd trust him a little more, right? What's the risk of talking on the phone when the police think he might be useful?

Unfortunately, Dome soon discovered that the police had been in fact wire tapping his phone.

@Dome was caught on the wire! He was Shardene Innes (town miller)

Just now, khodder said:

Your screwed up false claim on Bcb. There is no other way to spin this other than false claim.

It was not a false claim.  I already explained exactly why I was hesitant, but I know you probably don't remember.

Archived