The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, khodder said:

But why claim that you found an item from someone that would only be found on a Mafia member and then backtrack on them being mafia without actually backtracking on the claim you found the item from them.

It illogical. 

Okay, I want you to read each line.  Please, do not progress to the next one until you have a firm grasp on the previous line.

This did not occur.

Your question provided a temporal context for a specified night action. 

This context was N2. 

It did not occur in that time period.

Thus, my answer was I did not steal anything on N2.

I provided you would know that because I implied I would not about 30 times the previous day phase.

These 30 times occurred throughout the entire day.

In the latter portion of the day, it included at least two very specific instances that I would not be stealing N2.

You randomly interpreted my answer to indicate that I fabricated the result from N1 based on me saying I didn't steal on N2.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54), Unvote (79), Matts (90), Bcb (100)
Ragnarok – Bcb (70), Dingo (99), Bcb (101)
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44), KSJ (71), Bcb (78)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63), Unvote (83), Matts (86), Bcb (95), Dingo (97)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40), Swag (99), Bcb (99)
KSJ – Squire (53), Bcb (81), Dingo (101)
Swag – Bcb (46), Dingo (88)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67), Touch (68), KSJ (68), Ted (71), KSJ (71), Dome (93)
Ted – Dingo (73), Touch (93)
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
5 Dingo – Bcb, Swag, Touch, Matts, KSJ
5 Bcb – James, Pickle, Khodder, Dome, Rags
1 Matts – Squire
1 Swag – Dingo
1 Touch – Ted

There is a tie between Dingo and Bcb. There will be a 10 minute runoff starting from this post. All votes are erased. You may ONLY vote for Bcb or Dingo. A tie after 10 minutes will result in NO LYNCH

Let's look at these voting patterns for D2 then.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Starts on dome.

It's D1, Dome was actively trying to appear townie. He's dead now as town so whoops I guess.

Dismisses his own vote on swag.

New players, test their reaction to a vote on them.

Hops on a train.

James was inactive and still has been, honestly wouldn't be against voting him. 

Goes back to dome.

Dome focused on the Orca/Khodder thing that led to....? It was a distraction.

No clue what he means.

Criticizing Dome for focusing so much on the Orca/Khodder chat.

Hesitant to hop on a lynch.

Hesitant to hop on the early bcb lynch because we didn't have anything on him, we still didn't because of Swag's "Play". 

And then Swag for no reason.

Placeholder vote, after what swag did to Bcb because of his "information" it seems liek I wasn't far off.

This is really scummy imo.  He has tunneled on Swag and dome all game, no real thoughts on anyone else.  Fakes hand wringing about the James vote and handles the bcb situation similarly.

I've given my thoughts, I didn't want to Lynch Bcb, it's really suspicious how easy it was for half of town to vote for me because.....Why exactly?

If we believe bcb is town, I'll probably be going for Dingo.

Bcb is town. I am town. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Okay, I want you to read each line.  Please, do not progress to the next one until you have a firm grasp on the previous line.

This did not occur.

This context was N2. 

I provided you would know that because I implied I would not about 30 times the previous day phase.

In the latter portion of the day, it included at least two very specific instances that I would not be stealing N2.

You randomly interpreted my answer to indicate that I fabricated the result from N1 based on me saying I didn't steal on N2.

I'm. Not. Talking. About. Night. Two.

I'm. Talking. About. You're. Claims. From. Night. One. And. Day. Two.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This did not occur.

This context was N2. 

Or more accurately, two very explicit implications that I would not be stealing.  Both were made to Dome.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This did not occur.

This context was N2. 

No. I thibk you fabricated the night one result based on the character you claim, the knowledge of the info you supposedly got out of a town character, and the actions supposedly associated with the character you claim.

Swag is scum. We need to vote him or its ovah.

18 minutes ago, khodder said:

Matts, SwAg and Touch. Right there, bag it and tag it.

Swag who did you steal from n2?

And you clearly did not read what I wrote in that line by line post either.  This was the question you asked that I answered.  You used that answer to implicate guilt of fabricating a claim.

Archived