The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 3

Ragnarok – Dingo (105)
Squire
Pickle Rick – Matts (111)
James 2.0
Touch – Dingo (121)
Khodder – Swag (105), Matts (112)
KSJ – Swag (111)
Swag – Rags (123)
Matts – Dingo (106), Ted (114)
Ted
Dingo – Swag (108), James (116)

Vote Count:
2 Dingo – Rags, Touch
2 Matts – Pickle, Khodder
1 Swag – KSJ
1 Ted - Matts
1 James – Dingo
1 Rags – Swag

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not prone to answer your questions. I dont know your angle. What are you attempting to accomplish here? 

Trying to discern whether or not your claim is the truth.  You made a role claim and I do not believe it.  Your character will help to determine your truthfulness.  Much in the same way that we now have two character claims with the same role (touch claiming Avon and Dingo claiming Donette).  With-holding parts of your claim just doesn't help anyone at this point.    

Also what do you think of the claims from both touch and dingo?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Trying to discern whether or not your claim is the truth.  You made a role claim and I do not believe it.  Your character will help to determine your truthfulness.  Much in the same way that we now have two character claims with the same role (touch claiming Avon and Dingo claiming Donette).  With-holding parts of your claim just doesn't help anyone at this point.    

Also what do you think of the claims from both touch and dingo?

I am highly skeptical of them. Dingo more than touch. 

How does knowing the name of my character prove truthfulness? It appears to me it just gives mafia one less name to claim.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am highly skeptical of them. Dingo more than touch. 

How does knowing the name of my character prove truthfulness? It appears to me it just gives mafia one less name to claim.  

It helps to determine if your role fits your character. Like I said, I don't believe your claim at all.  

Archived