The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Cover ups though usually just don’t list the role/affiliation upon death. I think whicker has also listed another ratio since then 

Would a ratio that is correct not defeat the purpose of a cover up.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Numbers dont really work though, especially if its a group/chat hit. Meaning it wont be roleblocked. 

I've received conflicting information on this.  Someone said the factional kill must still be carried out by a member.

Just now, SwAg said:

I've received conflicting information on this.  Someone said the factional kill must still be carried out by a member.

That's how my game was.  The factional kill had to be carried out by someone and it replaced their night ability 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg @khodder @theuntouchable @squire12 

Who's death gives us the most info, it think it's matts.  What do you all believe?

Well, matts would give some verification to Dingo, which then removes the necessity to assume on Dingo.

The other candidates are possible killers, who are set to have a kill tonight.

We don't really know anything about you, Ragnarok, or Ted because as far as I'm aware none of you claimed anything.

Me, we find out if my claims are true.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Someone from the mafia has to post the move.

It would not be subject to that person's role being roleblocked though.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It can go both ways. Some times its attributed to one person (the godfather), other times anyone can use it. 

Alright, but if you're deviating from the list of people, why would we go with matts instead of Dingo?  Dingo is on the possible N1 killer suspect list if you remove the "clearing," while matts was blocked.  Or am I misunderstanding the factional kill?  Does it shift among faction members?

Archived