The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 3

Ragnarok – Dingo (105)
Squire – Unvote (130). Pickle (137), Swag (137), Matts (139)
Pickle Rick – Matts (111), Dingo (127), Matts (130), Rags (137)
James 2.0 – Dingo (128), Unvote (129), Pickle (133)
Touch – Dingo (121), Pickle (132)
Khodder – Swag (105), Matts (112), Ted (130)
KSJ – Swag (111), Pickle (133)
Swag – Rags (123)
Matts – Dingo (106), Ted (114), Dingo (124), Ted (137)
Ted – Dingo (127)
Dingo – Swag (108), James (116), Rags (127)

Vote Count:
3 Pickle – Touch, James, KSJ
3 Rags – Swag, Dingo, Pickle
2 Dingo – Rags, Ted
2 Ted – Khodder, Matts
1 Matts - Squire

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, matts would give some verification to Dingo, which then removes the necessity to assume on Dingo.

The other candidates are possible killers, who are set to have a kill tonight.

We don't really know anything about you, Ragnarok, or Ted because as far as I'm aware none of you claimed anything.

Me, we find out if my claims are true.

No it doesnt. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Alright, but if you're deviating from the list of people, why would we go with matts instead of Dingo?  Dingo is on the possible N1 killer suspect list if you remove the "clearing," while matts was blocked.  Or am I misunderstanding the factional kill?  Does it shift among faction members?

Depends on the host but it can shift

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright, but if you're deviating from the list of people, why would we go with matts instead of Dingo?  Dingo is on the possible N1 killer suspect list if you remove the "clearing," while matts was blocked.  Or am I misunderstanding the factional kill?  Does it shift among faction members?

Most games mafia can choose which among them can carry out the hit, it would replace any night ability they may have.  So someone different can carry it out each night 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tracker said he went nowhere N1.  So, ostensibly not a N1 killer, but not lolclear of scum.

I really feel like mafia would have some form of an invest role in this game. I wonder if dome was investigated n1, they thought he was the other and so they killed him. 

If I recall, dome still had a fair amount of doubt at him and IMO the hit on him seems out of place

Archived