The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

From knowing Rags and Ted in BDL over the past year-ish, I'm gonna assume Ted is asleep and isn't gonna show up to defend himself. Not gonna lynch a guy who can't defend himself.

Leaving me with my original chance of Rags, give me one reason not to vote you besides "I am town I wanna live".

6:3:1 ratio with Matts dead, Wish PR would've gone for someone that didn't have a potential clear but whatever. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

From knowing Rags and Ted in BDL over the past year-ish, I'm gonna assume Ted is asleep and isn't gonna show up to defend himself. Not gonna lynch a guy who can't defend himself.

Leaving me with my original chance of Rags, give me one reason not to vote you besides "I am town I wanna live".

6:3:1 ratio with Matts dead, Wish PR would've gone for someone that didn't have a potential clear but whatever. 

Potential clear? 

Just going to run through my closing thoughts on the day:

Fully endorse both Ragnarok and Ted as the lynch.

Ragnarok seems blissfully unaware what tomorrow holds based on math. (Do you really believe that?)

Then we're stuck trying to figure out the remainder:

Squire did not go anywhere N1, not cleared otherwise.

James was cleared by KSJ, but may have investigation immunity.

Khodder/Orca might be an Other/Town pair.

Otherwise, based on the information we have, I don't see how the others are scum.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Not sure what reason you want.  Are you expecting a claim from me or what?

Day 3

Ragnarok – Dingo (105), Ted (142)
Squire – Unvote (130). Pickle (137), Swag (137), Matts (139), Unvote (141)
Pickle Rick – Matts (111), Dingo (127), Matts (130), Rags (137)
James 2.0 – Dingo (128), Unvote (129), Pickle (133), Ted (142)
Touch – Dingo (121), Pickle (132), Ted (142)
Khodder – Swag (105), Matts (112), Ted (130)
KSJ – Swag (111), Pickle (133)
Swag – Rags (123)
Ted – Dingo (127)
Dingo – Swag (108), James (116), Rags (127)

Vote Count:
4 Ted – Khodder, James, Touch, Rags
3 Rags – Swag, Dingo, Pickle
1 Dingo – Ted
1 Pickle – KSJ

@TedLavie will be the lynch. You have until 8:20EST to send me moves.

Ted was just having a normal day at the office. He never really had to do much; just putting in the minimum amount of effort each day. They were doing just fine anyway, right?

Tonight, however, he finally decided he needed a little excitement. So, he headed down towards the Franklin Terrace where the Barksdale Gang did their work, and he expected to get one more little corner boy under his belt before the day was done.

Unfortunately this was not to be, as he was knocked down from behind, surrounded, and soon, he was lifeless on the ground.

@TedLavie was beaten to death! He was Thomas “Herc” Hauk (Mafia Jack-of-all-trades)

Archived