The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mafia, did you kill me because i was fighting so hard to save james (and you thought it was becausr of my role)?

Nah.  We just thought it's be fun to off you N1 considering it was a ninja kill.

ok good :)

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mafia, did you kill me because i was fighting so hard to save james (and you thought it was becausr of my role)?

If I had to guess, it’s because you’re one of about four people that displayed any degree of competency on D1.

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thanks.I went back and forth a bit, but Swag was always going to be the target.

Scum put ourselves in a bit of a hole by not interacting nearly enough in the early game.  That, and having to lie about my role from N4 on, didn't help.  Also missing our N3 kill.  And us hitting on some lesser known characters early, we left Stringer and Avon alive late.  Just one small thing goes our way and I think I could have pulled out the win.  

You should have killed UNT

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You should have killed UNT

Nah, he was the one person I thought I had the best chance of convincing.  Swag will want to vote me every game we ever play and ksj had a result on Dingo.  

None of my odds were great, but touch was the best odds.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Nah, he was the one person I thought I had the best chance of convincing.  Swag will want to vote me every game we ever play and ksj had a result on Dingo.  

This is absolutely untrue.  I’ve only chased you early four times, and three of those times you have been Mafia.  You lying piece of fish.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Killing KSJ confirmed the clear on Dingo. But you are right, UNT is easily manipulated if you say nice things to him.

Just now, SwAg said:

This is absolutely untrue.  I’ve only chased you early four times, and three of those times you have been Mafia.  You lying piece of fish.

Swag...I don't think we ever played a mafia game where you didn't come after me right out the gate.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Killing KSJ confirmed the clear on Dingo. But you are right, UNT is easily manipulated if you say nice things to him.

Touch was also doubting the result, which in a game like this, isn't a stretch.  

The only times I’ve come after you early that float to the top of my head are WF Live Draft Party and Clovfia.  You were scum in both.  Then  there are at least two games I didn’t because we were teammates at least twice, you rainbow trout *****.

Archived