The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Now to some real issues. Why haven't you described why you thought you caught pickle and yet now you agree with him on squire and malf? 

I lied about pickle. Ain’t got **** on the briney bastard. 

I, much like I suspect malf was trying early in the game, was going to make a bullheaded but empty argument against him and watch his reaction. 

But malf didn’t follow through, nor did he care to really get into the discussion when I “agreed” with him and wanted to push pickle. He asked what I had but that was all. 

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont like this. i feel like i have been playing differently than my previous game (the one you hosted). to confidently claim its my civ game is suspicious to me

because, i wasnt going to learn anything from it. either it was a civ mistake, a mafia mistake, ir mafia playing dumb. 

i outted it because i wanted to see how people pushing that narrative (dome, orca, pickle) would respond. i was going for reads on you guys, because the squire thing felt like a deadend, and it also felt like thats how civs get railroaded and mislynched.

swag 

i dont have a civ read on him, and i feel like if he is civ, hes going to be a reckless player that might screw us over near end game or earlier.

i dont mind trimming some fat now, especially in light of what type this game is.

That is a drastic mischaracterization of both me, individually, and my gameplay.  Primarily because my gameplay thus far has hardly been reckless.  Moreover, even if you characterize it as reckless to this point, if there is ever a time for recklessness it is when the information level is at zero, so as to generate information through reaction gauging.

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re putting a lot of emphasis on this real concept

Well, there is a difference in real reads and joke comments.

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m convinced Ragnarok is Mafia.  He is too reliant on his old scum schtick of no necessity to contribute early and waffling between: I’m not going to have real gameplay and he has to warm up.  Guarantee, three days from now, homeboy is still doing the same thing, except now claiming he is having a bad game because all his scum reads are rolling over Town.

When did I ever say I wasn't going to have real gameplay?

Dome – Pickle (12), Rags (15), Mookie (18)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb
Orca
– Bcb (7), Dingo (12), Squire (13), Bcb (16)
Pickle Rick – Malf (6), Squire (12), Rags (18)
James – Swag (16)
Mookie – KSJ (6)
Touch – Swag (7)
Khodder – Rags (15)
KSJ – Rags (8), Orca (11)
Swag – Touch (8), Bcb (9), Malf (9), Bcb (16)
Malf – Pickle (6), Touch (6), Orca (8), Matts (11), Khodder (15), Swag (19)
Matts – Dingo (12)
Ted – Dingo (17)
Dingo – Swag (14), Dome (17)

Vote Count:
3 Swag – Touch, James, Malf
2 Bcb – Swag, Orca

2 Rags – Khodder, Pickle
2 Dingo – Matts, Ted
1 KSJ – Mookie
1 Orca – KSJ
1 Dome – Dingo
1 Mookie – Dome

31 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That is a drastic mischaracterization of both me, individually, and my gameplay.  Primarily because my gameplay thus far has hardly been reckless.  Moreover, even if you characterize it as reckless to this point, if there is ever a time for recklessness it is when the information level is at zero, so as to generate information through reaction gauging.

ok, your posts kind of reminded my of ramsters, but i will give you the benefit of the dpudt for now

touch

why specifically do you think dingo isnt a civ

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I lied about pickle. Ain’t got **** on the briney bastard. 

I, much like I suspect malf was trying early in the game, was going to make a bullheaded but empty argument against him and watch his reaction. 

But malf didn’t follow through, nor did he care to really get into the discussion when I “agreed” with him and wanted to push pickle. He asked what I had but that was all. 

Interesting 

Archived