The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb – Mookie (44)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44)
Mookie
Touch – Dingo (37)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ
Swag
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38)
Ted
Dingo

Vote Count:
3 Matts – Khodder, Pickle, Dome
1 Dome – Matts
1 Dingo – Touch
1 Mookie – Bcb

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I in some bizzarro world? Do you all ( @theuntouchable) not follow a very simple order of events. I would have had to known before N1 that Orca and Khodder were in a chat together. Logical fails everywhere. 

This isnt even complicated. And I know some of you arent this dumb. 

You’re right, it’s not complicated. You’re looking too far into what I was agreeing with. 

9 hours ago, khodder said:

The Orca: I'm almost thinking about quoting malf where he said he thinks you me and 2 others were scum....and say I know 2 of those are civ. Just to see what everyone says

What’s the purpose of posting this?

On 10/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, The Orca said:

Just because it seems like most games people dont read...ill quote this 

3 dots.

On 10/29/2018 at 5:47 PM, The Orca said:

I'll give you it wasnt detailed...but it is complete :DxD

3 dots

On 10/29/2018 at 7:03 PM, The Orca said:

xD...Dominos B|

3 dots.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, The Orca said:

I want to lynch BcB but no one is discussing him, so why not vote elsewhere. I will come back to him regardless. I also wanted to converse with Matts logically for once hence my vote on Dingo...and the next best choice after BcB is imo Squire. Plus...why not see how people react to votes lol

3 dots.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:51 PM, The Orca said:

When have I ever buttered anyone up...even as scum lmao. Never. I am my own gameplay and you know it. I also wont get lynched as scum...wont change this game either cause I'm civ. You will figure it out eventually 

3 dots. 3 dots.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:33 PM, The Orca said:

I am my own gameplay means...I play my own way. No one will ever truly get it or understand. If I like a post it means I like a post...I'll do it as mafia, other, or civ. Early in the game or late. Hell, even if I know someone is mafia and going to be lynched I may like their post. 

The only vote on me is a joke (im curious about that) from KSJ. Again I'm not defensive of the pressure or vote...just the accusation of buttering you up. Any other reason you find go for it cause it will be wrong as well lol(I'm civ)... Buttering you up is not why I liked your post or agreed with you on Squire...its cause I liked the post and agreed with you on Squire.

That said, you did base the read off other games in a way. Comparing this one to others. Which again...I like a post when I like a post. So yes I am defensive of that reasoning. Cause it is really off base with how I play and why I did something. Better to make it clear now then linger as the game moves toward night. 

But I don’t remember orca liking my posts that support his reads. not this early in the game. He’s trying to butter me up.

3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, The Orca said:

It's the same as if I accused you of being mafia (falsely) cause you sent me a move thinking I was the host (messaged the wrong person). Would you just ignore it...I doubt it. Your reason was completely false, so I spelled out why.

You never answered my question. Did you think I would just ignore the comment...that's not civ like imo. That's trying to avoid pressure and comversation and is scummy. 

3 dots. 3 dots.

On 10/30/2018 at 7:20 AM, The Orca said:

It's relevant cause even if you did point it out because you thought it was a civ move...my response would have been the same. 

I've explained the reaction honestly and in detail. I felt strongly about what you said and I responded in strong defense of the reason. 

I'll agree to disagree. No need to clog the thread with this debate anymore. If you don't believe me, nothing I can say at this point will change your mind 

3 dots.

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

Seems like Dome split...not liking that

3 dots.

That's 15 times The Orca used an ellipsis with 3 dots.... then, from what khodder posted...

9 hours ago, khodder said:

The Orca: I'm almost thinking about quoting malf where he said he thinks you me and 2 others were scum....and say I know 2 of those are civ. Just to see what everyone says

4 dots. 

I'm headed back to Quantico. My work here is done. 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

3 dots.

3 dots

3 dots.

3 dots.

3 dots. 3 dots.

3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots. 3 dots.

3 dots. 3 dots.

3 dots.

3 dots.

That's 15 times The Orca used an ellipsis with 3 dots.... then, from what khodder posted...

4 dots. 

I'm headed back to Quantico. My work here is done. 

Is this what you looked like this morning...

tenor.gif?itemid=5928671

Archived