The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Dome said:

depends on the person. 

Stop with the name calling.

Read what i said. actually read it, then you'll see that you're the one who is confused. not me. I'll accept your apology.

you have orca answer one final question, his correct answer would verify that khodder didn't change anything. if he doesn't give us the answer, then khodder lied or changed something.

its very simple matts. very simple.

And again, this goes back to the basic premise of why? You arent going to be able to do this for every single Khodder/Orca quote. So you will in turn have to take some on face value. And even those you can verify, you cant prove Khodder didnt have another explanation for the answer. Or that the person verifying it (you, pickle) arent mafia with khodder and coordinating this. 

There is literally 0 reasonable thought process that leads you to following dead Orca through chat with Khodder. Its straight dumb. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well yeah, it's poor play regardless, but my question is more aptly: is it a poor play to expect of Khodder as Mafia, Town, or indicative of neither.

Neither. Null tell. The more obvious tell is those watching the debate and skating in the background. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And again, this goes back to the basic premise of why? You arent going to be able to do this for every single Khodder/Orca quote. So you will in turn have to take some on face value. And even those you can verify, you cant prove Khodder didnt have another explanation for the answer. Or that the person verifying it (you, pickle) arent mafia with khodder and coordinating this. 

There is literally 0 reasonable thought process that leads you to following dead Orca through chat with Khodder. Its straight dumb. 

Why are you so against something that shouldn't affect you at all and couldn't do anything but confirm what we've already been told?

You're fighting it so hard, why? Are you that worried about how I'm spending my time?

Neither. Null tell. The more obvious tell is those watching the debate and skating in the background. 

I like that.

Finally, someone is answering my meta questions.  Last one: is Khodder the type of player to take charge in a faction? Or is that beyond your scope of knowledge of his meta?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why are you so against something that shouldn't affect you at all and couldn't do anything but confirm what we've already been told?

You're fighting it so hard, why? Are you that worried about how I'm spending my time?

Much like @pwny, I have become increasingly agitated when people follow poor logic. I am the new Graachus. Just accept it. 

Much like @pwny, I have become increasingly agitated when people follow poor logic. I am the new Graachus. Just accept it. 

Then put me on your ignore list. 

@khodder  i don't care that i can't verify anything right now. i want to hear from @The Orca

@The Orca if you're allowed to discuss the game with khodder, send him something to send to me. try to gimme something where I know it's you.

@khodder i eagerly await your reply. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I like that.

Finally, someone is answering my meta questions.  Last one: is Khodder the type of player to take charge in a faction? Or is that beyond your scope of knowledge of his meta?

Khodder hasnt played in a very very long time. IIRC he lives in New Zealand and stopped due to the time zone. I dont think I have played with him in over 2 years. I have no Meta on him. 

Rags was a kissass N1. I am surprised you didnt go after him. Clearly thats not his personality. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Did James ever provide information on his initial role prior to replacing Mookie?  Or is that type of information share not in the subculture here?

generally replacements are asked to play as if they don't have any knowledge of their prior lives. the best they can.

Just now, SwAg said:

Did James ever provide information on his initial role prior to replacing Mookie?  Or is that type of information share not in the subculture here?

Generally host will not let you back in game if you have any information to provide. Seeing as he was universal back up, he didnt have any info to share. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Khodder hasnt played in a very very long time. IIRC he lives in New Zealand and stopped due to the time zone. I dont think I have played with him in over 2 years. I have no Meta on him. 

Rags was a kissass N1. I am surprised you didnt go after him. Clearly thats not his personality. 

That is fair.  I'm not familiar with this mechanic of not knowing the lynch result prior to deciding nighttime actions.  Since he pursued the lynch, I gave him a bit more leeway prior to knowing the result.  Then, he's been a bit more silent today.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Generally host will not let you back in game if you have any information to provide. Seeing as he was universal back up, he didnt have any info to share. 

Universal backup was my next question.  That seems to mean something to you, which is what?

Depending on the answer, my concerns may be alleviated.  But I don't know how you police that if he replaced into a scum faction, which then exacerbates the information asymmetry.  Honor code, I suppose.

Archived