The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54)
Ragnarok
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67)
Ted
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
4 Bcb – Swag, Dome, Touch, James
3 Matts – Khodder, Pickle, Squire
2 Swag – Dingo, Matts
1 Dingo – Bcb
1 Squire – KSJ

I stole index cards from bcb.

During my early D2 disappearance I eventually found that the police maintain a web of the Barksdale Organization using photographs and index cards.  

If there is some other reference, like if one of us dip****s went back to finish seventh grade and needed school supplies in some episode, lmk.

Well, I don’t think they have, short of someone telling me there is another reference I am missing.

Just, based purely on reaction when genuine risk arose, it was enough to give me pause that I might be missing a reference that explains my interpretation of the item because bcb’s reaction is not what I recall of scum bcb from previous games.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I don’t think they have, short of someone telling me there is another reference I am missing.

Just, based purely on reaction when genuine risk arose, it was enough to give me pause that I might be missing a reference that explains my interpretation of the item because bcb’s reaction is not what I recall of scum bcb from previous games.

I don’t think completely changing your read based on how people have played in the past is the best idea. It’s very easy to come off with whatever reaction you want. well for some people anyways, and I’m sure bcb is one of them.

what was the item? you better come clean. you know better than to cross me again. 

Just now, Dome said:

I don’t think completely changing your read based on how people have played in the past is the best idea. It’s very easy to come off with whatever reaction you want. well for some people anyways, and I’m sure bcb is one of them.

what was the item? you better come clean. you know better than to cross me again. 

1.  I already told you.

2.  I’m unimpressed by thinly-veiled threats.  

3.  Ain’t scurred.  I may have these magnets, but I also got this hammer. You feel me, fish person?  Huh, grumpy gills, you feel me?  When I hit that block again I’ll still be hollering at the homies.  

Archived