GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

I can not wait until the end of this year to see the headline that this entire coaching staff has been canned. New era and start with DeCosta

you better hope thats the case otherwise #8 is already doomed. need some creative young guy and investment in offense.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Or, more realistically, nothing changes because Bisciotti values continuity over all else, and we continue the trend of being completely average.

Hard to believe it happens another year. He's come out publicly and has basically said that jobs are on the line this year. Almost made a change last year. 

I feel the entire coaching staff knows they're on the hot seat. Would be a total gutting

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Hard to believe it happens another year. He's come out publicly and has basically said that jobs are on the line this year. Almost made a change last year. 

I feel the entire coaching staff knows they're on the hot seat. Would be a total gutting

They're not coaching like it.

I wonder how much of a collapse it has to take to get Harbaugh fired. With a tough schedule, this could again be a 8-8/9-7 season and everyone would point to the loss against the Browns and the Crabtree missed touchdown grab or the Justin tucker missed field goal and say "we were so close", and Harbaugh would get another shot. I still thinks it is a 2 year deal, where Flacco get to play out his contract, and unless his wheels completely fall off, the Lamar era will have to wait till 2020

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Again...we miss ONE player (doesn't matter who it is) and everything falls apart and the narrative becomes how irreplaceable that one player is. I'm speechless as to how that happens (and is acceptable) on this team.

6 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

ya know, its not like they don't have guys with athletic ability to cover and contain these guys. there is constant breakdowns in coverage, no discipline or coordination whatsoever. its poor defensive scheming as well as lack of somebody on the field who actually is able to read plays and line his guys up. remember Kuechly shifted the whole line left earlier in the game. On the Ravens you just constantly see guys pointing at each other and raging because somebody lost their guy or just was running around. 

My comment wasn’t referring to coverage. Notice how I mentioned tackling and instincts. Marlon’s skillset would’ve been ideal in this game.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Fire Harbuagh, Marty, and Wink. Keep Rosburg. Bring in David Shaw. 

Keep Flacco. Build up the Offensive Line. 

Albeit some say Skura has played better than anticipated, it somehow seems to easy to point out how we went from a great center to a bad one and suddenly our running game struggle mightily as it did with Gino Gradkowski and Zuttah.

Honestly this is the best kind of loss. Getting blown out here should allow us to completely forget about that tough loss last week. Blowouts tend to bring everyone together for a common focus.

Losing this game does more for creating a negative media perception of this team than it should actually affect this team in the long run.

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

between marty and greg roman, #8 should have a solid foundation. We need new people to scheme our passing concepts because they suck

uuuh... i'd say Marty the genius drew up those passing concepts right? and you believe he'd be good for Jackson? please no. just make it a clean cut. Rosenburg is the only one who actually does a decent job year in year out.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Honestly this is the best kind of loss. Getting blown out here should allow us to completely forget about that tough loss last week. Blowouts tend to bring everyone together for a common focus.

Losing this game does more for creating a negative media perception of this team than it should actually affect this team in the long run.

Well, if this theory holds any water, it comes at the perfect time. The next 2 games basically decide our season. 

Archived