Week 8: Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (3-4) - Apathy in London

Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I get it, but I don't agree with that overturn. 

Yeah it was close. Since it was called a fumble I feel like it should stick as one but i could see how they may see his cheek down there.

5 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I haven’t seen Blake bring this team from behind since ?‍♂️

I mean, today isn't the day to blame that on Bortles. WRs have to do their part.

And we've had 9 rushing attempts today. We we're 2nd and 2, 3rd and 1, 3rd and 2, etc on that last drive and just traded for a bruiser at RB and passed it everytime.

Drafting Blake Bortles is the same reason why I was against drafting Taven Bryan.. they won’t do well I don’t care what his combine charts say what they look like in pads. When a player plays 1 position in HS and switches to another in college it doesn’t pan out.

5 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Drafting Blake Bortles is the same reason why I was against drafting Taven Bryan.. they won’t do well I don’t care what his combine charts say what they look like in pads. When a player plays 1 position in HS and switches to another in college it doesn’t pan out.

I don't agree with the position change. J.J Watt was a TE in high school. So many former Basketball players didn't play football until college and they've been good in the NFL. 

I didn't have a chance to watch the 2nd half but seeing the L still freakin sucks. All this crap people were saying about us being a fluke last year like we were simply too healthy to repeat again and they look right. We simply have lost too many people and cant execute when necessary. I have no clue how to fix this team because we have obvious depth needs everywhere

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, today isn't the day to blame that on Bortles. WRs have to do their part.

And we've had 9 rushing attempts today. We we're 2nd and 2, 3rd and 1, 3rd and 2, etc on that last drive and just traded for a bruiser at RB and passed it everytime.

I’m not blaming Blake I’m blaming the whole scheme from the OC down. The whole philosophy is jacked up.

- Taking a QB who just started playing QB his senior yr in HS and taking him in the top 3 was dumb.

- Then taking that QB surrounding him with the most incompetent coaching staff in modern day history was dumb.

-Then you let the QB sit under watchful eye of the offensive gurus like Jedd Fisch and the rest of the offensive coaching cast offs and ruin him that was dumb.

-Then you hire TC and Doug to fix it and you put a band aide on it.. amongst the rest of the league having injuries and your team staying relatively healthy. Now it’s reversed and your hit with a mass a amount of injuries. And your stuck with QB that can’t put you on his back in the days of the throwing league. The whole set up was stupid from the jump. At the end of the day win lose or draw it falls back on the QB and who orchestrated this? It was the front office. If you go with something you have to feel comfortable with your game plan to excute it. I thought the identity was running the football but you put it on the arm of the QB deliver a win? What are we doing here?

11 minutes ago, Jags said:

I don't agree with the position change. J.J Watt was a TE in high school. So many former Basketball players didn't play football until college and they've been good in the NFL. 

We are talking the QB position name me a QB that didn’t play QB from the womb that got to college and you said that’s a top flight NFL QB? 

Archived