THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hes been interviewed during every coaching search. And wasn’t one of the reasons Lombardi was fired because he couldn’t get him?

Apparently sachi and paul d wanted Patricia or mcdermit. It's on dawgsbynature.com 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:
3 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

In case you were having a good day it’s being reported Haslam is saying he will lead the coaching search not Dorsey and It will be Haslams decision alone. 

By who?

Only benefit jimmy can have is saying he will pay the coach the amount he wants. I just can’t see jimmy willing to listen to Dorsey to fire Hue and Haley and not listen to him on HC. Haslam knows any way to turn things around is to get the right guy for Baker. Again, hopefully Dorsey sends the #1 guy he wants to See Jimmy and the only thing Jimmy has is a blank check

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Grossi and Dawgsbynature 

its on the bleacher report 

Links? I can’t find anything about it. I can’t honestly see Dorsey ever accepting this job if he couldn’t pick his head coach if he gave Hue a chance

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Links? I can’t find anything about it. I can’t honestly see Dorsey ever accepting this job if he couldn’t pick his head coach if he gave Hue a chance

It's a Klemko article. It doesn't exactly say that. It says Haslam may not listen to Dorsey's recommendations. So it's not like he'll outright ignore Dorsey here.

Apparently a radio personality in Pittsburgh is saying that Haslam's guy is Mike Munchak. 

53 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

In case you were having a good day it’s being reported Haslam is saying he will lead the coaching search not Dorsey and It will be Haslams decision alone. 

This scares the living hell out of me.

I can't believe Haslem doesn't understand that he's the problem yet...

He brought in Intelligent well respected football people to run the organization, I don't understand why he doesn't let them do exactly that.

I hope were not suck with a terrible person like Josh McDaniels (though i love his system, what he did to Indy and the coaches he hired is unforgivable).

He could keep this organization in a hole...

Archived