Raider 49er game thread... Last Battle of the Bay

Humble_Beast

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

I KNOW. Its SO frustrating. But is it really wise to have to find not one but TWO starting guards in one offseason? On top of needing WRs, another RB, a punter, and basically two of everything on defense?

None of it is wise but we both agree that this team is not going to be good for at least a couple years.  Next year we will be lucky to be a 6-8 win team.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I honestly have no idea cause regardless of coaching the art of blocking is the same. Seems like everyone doesn’t give a crap anymore. It’s like out of 11 guys only about 5 are actually trying 

Wasnt Gruden supposed to be a great motivator? Like, I wasn't expecting to be great this year but damn.

Is it weird I don't even care that we got destroyed? Like, one step closer to Bosa plus I don't have to waste my sunday on this BS. I'm prolly just gonna go surfing ?

1 minute ago, true2form said:

Well I somehow watched an unwatchable game.  

Oline is in shambles. Defense can't stop anything. Ugh.

Reggie Nelson is the epitome of tank. 

Hopefully seeing AJ run for his life will calm some of the Carr bashing, but probably not.

Dedication is required to watch this season. We believe and love then the product rapes our minds. Can we even beat a college team

1 minute ago, true2form said:

Well I somehow watched an unwatchable game.  

Oline is in shambles. Defense can't stop anything. Ugh.

Reggie Nelson is the epitome of tank. 

Hopefully seeing AJ run for his life will calm some of the Carr bashing, but probably not.

Does he have a chance with this team?  NO! Is he making good choices when the opportunity presents itself? Not enough.  It could very easily be the new system but Carr is not making optimal choices.  Hopefully we see a Gannon sized improvement but the way it looks right now this fan base should prepare itself for life without Carr.  I do not know if that is the best choice but I am sure if the team remains this bad it is a likely situation.

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Dedication is required to watch this season. We believe and love then the product rapes our minds. Can we even beat a college team

I do not know if Bama could beat us but I am sure we could raise Tua's draft stock.  He would probably outplay Carr and Gruden would be ecstatic that we could grab him with the #1 pick.

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Does he have a chance with this team?  NO! Is he making good choices when the opportunity presents itself? Not enough.  It could very easily be the new system but Carr is not making optimal choices.  Hopefully we see a Gannon sized improvement but the way it looks right now this fan base should prepare itself for life without Carr.  I do not know if that is the best choice but I am sure if the team remains this bad it is a likely situation.

And water is wet! Lol

Nobody likes this. The team sucks.  Carr is going to be here for a few years minimum. Get on board.

Just now, true2form said:

And water is wet! Lol

Nobody likes this. The team sucks.  Carr is going to be here for a few years minimum. Get on board.

They could easily cut him this off-season and he got the kiss of death from Gruden already.

17 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Wasnt Gruden supposed to be a great motivator? Like, I wasn't expecting to be great this year but damn.

Is it weird I don't even care that we got destroyed? Like, one step closer to Bosa plus I don't have to waste my sunday on this BS. I'm prolly just gonna go surfing ?

Sad to say but Gruden lost the team

Archived