Raider 49er game thread... Last Battle of the Bay

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

My boys that can never agree on anything just looked at each other and said lets go watch something else upstairs.  My 4 year old does not even understand winning and losing yet.  I think he is going to need therapy when he gets older from this trauma.

My newborn fell asleep at halftime I don’t blame her sleep>>>>>>>>>>us

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Already blew threw it.  I liked it.  Just to add salt to my wound Im playing someone with the 1 handed magician Kittle in FF

I liked Spartacus but my wife thought I only watched it for the hot women in it... maybe part of it lol.

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Ozark starts slow but I like it 

I like Last Kingdom, Narcos, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, Haunting of Hill House, Black Mirror, anything Marvel, 3% (if you do not mind subtitles or know Portuguese), Troy, Marco Pol, etc...  Netflix might be the biggest reason why I have not gone back to school for a PhD.

3 minutes ago, 808sinfour4time said:

This team could conceivably exit week 9 with a worse DVOA than the 2014 Raiders (currently -21.3 vs. a final -27.0).

2014 Team played with heart they just lacked talent, 2018 Team is a comedy show 

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

I like Last Kingdom, Narcos, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, Haunting of Hill House, Black Mirror, anything Marvel, 3% (if you do not mind subtitles or know Portuguese), Troy, Marco Pol, etc...  Netflix might be the biggest reason why I have not gone back to school for a PhD.

Shameless is funny

Archived