You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

On 1/26/2024 at 5:59 PM, thrILL! said:

Looks like Eminem is going at Benzino again lol

I'm not a huge fan of this diss. The bars are nice, but the flow is boring. Benzino responded with a pretty good diss, too. I'm hoping Em is more aggressive in his delivery if he responds. Then again, maybe they're both getting a bit old for these rap beefs, haha. 

6 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

I'm not a huge fan of this diss. The bars are nice, but the flow is boring. Benzino responded with a pretty good diss, too. I'm hoping Em is more aggressive in his delivery if he responds. Then again, maybe they're both getting a bit old for these rap beefs, haha. 

Em can bury Benzino while going 50% hard but I was more underwhelmed by the beat.  It’s the same sample that Dre used for Em’s “Role Model” back in the day.  Not sure if it was intentional for the purpose of this diss but this flip was underwhelming.  

41 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Em can bury Benzino while going 50% hard but I was more underwhelmed by the beat.  It’s the same sample that Dre used for Em’s “Role Model” back in the day.  Not sure if it was intentional for the purpose of this diss but this flip was underwhelming.  

Absolutely. Em is by far the better rapper. I feel like I'm insulting him just comparing the two. It's like comparing a first ballot HOFer with a CFL player, haha. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 1:38 PM, thrILL! said:

Alright. Em doesn't need to say squat. Cashi$ handled Benzino. Lordy. This is like a diss form the late 90s early 2000s. He'd probably get cancelled if he were Hollywood, but he's gutter as hell. 

• 2 months later...