• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

Just now, Raves said:

That's 2, not 3.  Also I disagree, at most they lose one of the remaining 4 games.

They play Car twice. Could lose both to a desperate panthers.. Cam could run wild along with CMC. 

I really think Pitt beats y'all.. But hey it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Mahomes has more passing yards, a lot more passing TDs, double more rushing yards, more rushing TDs, less sacks despite playing behind a worse OL with 2 injured starters.

But really, as good as Goff has been this year, if you have watched both play I think one can tell that Mahomes is superior. He can just do more.

Mahomes is ahead based on his bulk production. But if we're using the eye test, Goff is better. I don't care if Mahomes "can just do more." People have been using that silliness to justify overrating big-armed QBs for a long time. Goff is better mentally and more accurate. I'll happily take him. 

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

I don't think the Bears are a great team. I clearly expect the Rams to win, maybe easily. Let's see.

The Bears defense plus at home with the weather conditions possibly so that is going to make that game intriguing. Plus the Bears still can get the 2 seed rather it’s beating the Rams or now that the Saints loss. That 2 seed can be had by the Bears. I think that game is going to be interesting and is going to carry weight especially now that it’s on SNF in the primetime slot.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

They play Car twice. Could lose both to a desperate panthers.. Cam could run wild along with CMC. 

I really think Pitt beats y'all.. But hey it is what it is.

No way the Saints lose those 3 games, I'll even give you a one sided sig bet where if they lose those 3 games you can pick my sig for the next year and you risk nothing.  Also Pitt ain't beating us in the Dome and neither are the Panthers.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Mahomes is ahead based on his bulk production. But if we're using the eye test, Goff is better. I don't care if Mahomes "can just do more." People have been using that silliness to justify overrating big-armed QBs for a long time. Goff is better mentally and more accurate. I'll happily take him. 

Goff is behind Brees is just pure efficiency numbers and Mahomes and Goff are close enough in efficiency that the bulk stats of Mahomes wins out.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Too late to throw LVE into the conversation?

LVE doesn't have a chance.  If Donald isn't in the conversation LVE isn't in the same solar system.

Just now, Raves said:

Goff is behind Brees is just pure efficiency numbers and Mahomes and Goff are close enough in efficiency that the bulk stats of Mahomes wins out.

Which is the point I made. I was disputing his claim that Mahomes is better via the eye test.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

No way the Saints lose those 3 games, I'll even give you a one sided sig bet where if they lose those 3 games you can pick my sig for the next year and you risk nothing.  Also Pitt ain't beating us in the Dome and neither are the Panthers.

LVE doesn't have a chance.  If Donald isn't in the conversation LVE isn't in the same solar system.

I won't hold it against you but it wouldn't be shocking similar to last years team. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

LMFAO MAD????????? Ask any of my comrades I wouldn't shut up about LVE and defended him since day one when most others wanted Ridley, Moore, or even Evans.

Ok just checking as many were mad. Figured you were one of them. Kid is a young healthy Sean Lee no?

Archived