Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

7 minutes ago, Riftty said:

What's the word on kupp?

not sure yet....didn't look good though.   I would be surprised if he's not done for the year to be honest. AT least hoping for a playoff return but I'm sure he tore his knee up and will require surgery, just a feeling I have.  Super bummed

Just now, RamPackFan said:

not sure yet....didn't look good though.   I would be surprised if he's not done for the year to be honest. AT least hoping for a playoff return but I'm sure he tore his knee up and will require surgery, just a feeling I have.  Super bummed

Nah something tore. I don’t want to speculate because of last time. But when they go down on non contact injury it’s a tear... Most likely it’s his MCL than Acl which is better.

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nah something tore. I don’t want to speculate because of last time. But when they go down on non contact injury it’s a tear... Most likely it’s his MCL than Acl which is better.

yea, that's exactly what I was thinking the way he was rolling on the ground in pain not wanting to be touched...I'm just trying to stay on the optimistic side before the official MRI results...but it's not looking good.  Sucks because I really wanted Kupp to play in the SB this year. If it's MCL there's a small chance  (depending on how bad) but if it's ACL there's zero chance.

Yeah these missed holding calls are really getting to me. This is the second game in a row I felt the refs we're 100% against us. I know people in general are calling BS...but if you just watch the games you can see the poor calls every where....

We will not beat KC if the refs pull this dodo with us in Mexico

Archived