The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yea im pretty sure swags not the killer then 

What make you "pretty sure" he is not the killer?

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night informational that isn't helpful besides that 

It is not a lot but it is something to go off. We know swag did something and most likely had something done to him aka made to talk stupid.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

What make you "pretty sure" he is not the killer?

It is not a lot but it is something to go off. We know swag did something and most likely had something done to him aka made to talk stupid.

Night action.  If you're telling the truth I can tell you he didn't kill last night.  If you're not telling the truth he could still be a killer 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Based on claims/results/move info all but dingo are thought to be civ that voted for pickle. 

Naz didn’t vote. 

Squire votes ksj early. 

Bcb voted matts early. 

Ksj and rags voted orca early. 

@The Orca why didn’t you jump on the pickle train? 

I dont vote for Pickle D1 without a reason and "so and so is Mafia" I dont like ever as a tell. Same as Morning all...that's why I asked you a few ways if it has ever been successful or is it a "after" the fact tell.

That bolded part is a horrible statement Touch lmao

Touch

Whicker

Swag

or anyone else voted for Pickle...none are cleared or thought to be civ except Vike (he voted for Pickle right?) based on his claim of Mark

Why would you think those people are thought to be civ. I would bet money a mafia bussed Pickle. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont vote for Pickle D1 without a reason and "so and so is Mafia" I dont like ever as a tell. Same as Morning all...that's why I asked you a few ways if it has ever been successful or is it a "after" the fact tell.

That bolded part is a horrible statement Touch lmao

Touch

Whicker

Swag

or anyone else voted for Pickle...none are cleared or thought to be civ except Vike (he voted for Pickle right?) based on his claim of Mark

Why would you think those people are thought to be civ. I would bet money a mafia bussed Pickle. 

Actually, the first time I nabbed pickle was based on the “for now” statement and was right there too. 

How is it a terrible statement? Based on the things we know, it’s likely those individuals are civ. 

I would agree that a mafia likely bussed him, that’s also part of the reason I’m voting dingo. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Actually, the first time I nabbed pickle was based on the “for now” statement and was right there too. 

How is it a terrible statement? Based on the things we know, it’s likely those individuals are civ. 

I would agree that a mafia likely bussed him, that’s also part of the reason I’m voting dingo. 

No its not. All those people can be anything. I find it unlikely you are mafia or Whicker but that's it.

Archived