The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I am Mark, I have the ability to pick a player each night and find out who they visited or who visited them. Last night I chose SwAg. There were 3 moves incoming/outgoing involving SwAg, including mine. That means SwAg did something (possibly the hit on James?) and one other move involving SwAg.

Swag care to explain?

Also Vike, you picked Swag so you get to see who he visited and who visited him? was it James he visited?

8 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I am Mark, I have the ability to pick a player each night and find out who they visited or who visited them. Last night I chose SwAg. There were 3 moves incoming/outgoing involving SwAg, including mine. That means SwAg did something (possibly the hit on James?) and one other move involving SwAg.

If you see who they visited or who visited them why are you unsure of where he went?

11 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

If you aren't lying - the third visit would obviously be the one that made SwAg a babbling buffoon, right?

Just now, The Orca said:

Swag care to explain?

Also Vike, you picked Swag so you get to see who he visited and who visited him? was it James he visited?

I misspoke, I only know that they did something. I don't know what and I don't know to whom.

I find out the number of moves, in SwAg's instance last night, 3. There were 3 moves involving swag, including mine.

Just now, SwAg said:

yi

ou ee yi io eo

ou ee oe ye ye

ou ya oe ea ye ou

ie ye

ai yo io ou

ou ee yi io eo 

ie uu

ie yo ua ye

ue ye io ou

ai yi ai

io yo ou

ou ya oe ea ye ou

ei ya ie ye oo

I
think
three
target
me

dont
think
my
move
went

did
not
target
james

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

If you aren't lying - the third visit would obviously be the one that made SwAg a babbling buffoon, right?

I'm not lying. 3 moves.

Move 1. My move to watch swag

Moves 2/3. Swag did something or someone did something to swag.

Perhaps move 2 was the swag hit and move 3, as you suggest, was the move to make swag talk only using vowels?

14 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Unless swag is a vig I don’t think he hit anyone considering someone made him talk in code. 

What info did you get from n1?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Unless swag is a vig I don’t think he hit anyone considering someone made him talk in code. 

What info did you get from n1?

Why cant he hit someone and the Other made him talk in code. Both are independent moves

Archived