The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

This is the biggest thing that sticks out to me. 

he claims that my reads have been trash which is odd because my biggest push was pickle and the other bigger pushes were swag and VMD who are by no means cleared civs (especially swag at the point this was made) 

IMO the only way he’d know my reads were trash is if he knew outright those two were civs. 

Your reads have been trash because you're a garbageman, I investigated you N2. It was about as obvious as I could make it without saying it outright.

Don't know if either them are civs all I know is my night actions and the results I've gotten from them.

N1: Investigate Bcb, he is non-vanilla.

N2: Investigate Touch, He is a garbageman.

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'd say I regret lynching Matts but he didn't even attempt to stop his own lynch, sucks we lost our detective. I wonder if there were multiple of them or if he was the only one. 

Bcb.

James.

Swag.

Touch. 

Should be the focus of D3. 

I specifically mentioned James so people would look at only James being dead and a suspect, makes it real easy to hide a soft roleclaim.

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your reads have been trash because you're a garbageman, I investigated you N2. It was about as obvious as I could make it without saying it outright.

Don't know if either them are civs all I know is my night actions and the results I've gotten from them.

I specifically mentioned James so people would look at only James being dead and a suspect, makes it real easy to hide a soft roleclaim.

Admittedly, I did not accept any other outcome from what you stated. That however, makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So garbageman means vanilla?

On 11/10/2018 at 5:22 PM, DingoLadd said:
On 11/10/2018 at 3:09 PM, Whicker said:

I think you're making things up. 

If you weren't thinking that I'd be concerned for you, but what exactly am I making up?

On 11/10/2018 at 5:17 PM, The Orca said:

I feel the need to point this out. 

Due to this being a Bastard game, I'm betting the characters are mostly nonmain characters. A lot of characters further down the list than usual (maybe wayyyyyy further down). 

Another possibility is duplicate roles to throw chaos into the game

On 11/10/2018 at 4:16 PM, SwAg said:

I have yet to see any reason not to lynch KSJ, Dingo, Rick, or a handful of other people.

I'm gonna say no on this and one of you/swag is lying. Until we have multiple confirmed roles with the same name, I'm ruling this out.

I kind of want to lynch you for this now lol

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Fun question if you knew touch was a garbage man why is he on your list with a dead guy 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Not vanilla though oddly enough someone’s dog tried to crap on my lawn last night. 

I just looked up the imdb since KJS I don't think will be back 

2 Friends

2 Detectives

2 Garbagemen

Then we have Art, Mark, Ray, Ricky I assume, and Bonnie. That's 11 civs with 3 mafia?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I kind of want to lynch you for this now lol

Hence why I'm even more inclined to believe you're Ricky's friend now, duplicate roles exist. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Fun question if you knew touch was a garbage man why is he on your list with a dead guy 

I threw name's on a list, Touch just happened to be one.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

What type of results do you get, garbageman and non-vanilla seem to be a character and a role?

I won't go into too much detail but I have multiple types of investigations. Touch's was a role investigation, Bcb was a "Vanilla or not" investigation.

Just now, The Orca said:

2 Friends

2 Detectives

2 Garbagemen

Then we have Art, Mark, Ray, Ricky I assume, and Bonnie. That's 11 civs with 3 mafia?

Do you always post scummy things and not realize it?

I said a long time ago it was more than likely 11-3

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2 Friends

2 Detectives

2 Garbagemen

There’s Walter too but I have to imagine one or two of those named could be cover roles 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Hence why I'm even more inclined to believe you're Ricky's friend now, duplicate roles exist. 

I said before that two garbagemen makes complete sense. There was exactly two in the movie.

Ricky threw a party with a 10 or so (maybe less) people there. So having two doesn't make sense. I'd bet this is a cover role.

Archived