The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm Ricky's Friend. Not sure who the heck that is, but that is my character. Lynching me is very bad

I don't want to claim. You all make me claim. I'm not posting D1 anymore from here on out. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To be fair, he claimed the same character as me.

How has the orca claimed the same character as swag.  Orca claimed a friend which could be one of 2 people.  Anyone with knowledge of this show care to explain what I'm missing. 

@SwAg @The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How has the orca claimed the same character as swag.  Orca claimed a friend which could be one of 2 people.  Anyone with knowledge of this show care to explain what I'm missing. 

@SwAg @The Orca

He claimed Ricky’s Friend and my role is Ricky’s Friend.  So, the same character name, but different actual characters.  But I’m skeptical both make it into a small game that Dome originally had close to 20 roles for.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg @The Orca

All I know is I am Ricky's Friend. Apparently a couple sources have a few of the roles listed. All I can tell you 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are civ you signed your own death warrant already. So what is the point?

Oh yeah?  Mafia are going to come for the vaunted character who transcends the mere mortal construct of names?

Archived