The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

29 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Ok. While Dome could have made everyone "Ricky's Friend" I doubt it. If I were to make this game for 14, these would be the obvious characters to include:

Civ: Ray, Carol, Art, Mark, Ricky, Bonnie, Walter, Garbage Men (2 makes sense here), Detective (1 or 2),

Mafia: Dr. Werner Klopek (the main one), Reuben Klopek, and Hans Klopek

Outside chance of mafia/other: Skip

I can think of a few more possible characters that I wouldn't be surprised if Dome used. But I don't want to give out possible cover roles if Dome hasn't already.

I have no clue what Dome did though. These are just the characters that I personally would have used.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:35 AM, Dome said:

"SOLDIERS!" Mark addressed them like a drill sergeant. "Are we gonna do something or talk about it?! I SAY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" Mark ran out the front door screaming like a madman! "C'mon men! Lets get the Klopeks! Ray, get Carol! I'll grab Bonnie! Art, is your wife home? Grab her too! Ricky! Ricky! Bring all your friends! Someone go grab Walter!  Get those worthless policemen on the way! They're gonna wanna see this! We're gonna kill the Klopeks!!!!!"

Just now read the intro post. Doing a comparison it appears that he may have included Art's wife who I wouldn't have considered. It says for Ricky to "bring all your friends", so I really don't know. I feel like it'd be an easy mafia cover role too. I don't like it.

Just now, SwAg said:

I guarantee Orca is being truthful.  You dip****s couldn’t just wait 10 ******* minutes.

Now you know my frustration. Yet there is a couple people who basically haven't posted. But let's make up reasons to lynch a civ who is a power role...cause wait what's the reason....I actually made a legit post about you lol. No one had a single ******* reason. 

Look at pickle and Matt's who kind of stayed quiet after the heat was on me. Just giving you some help while I'm still here.

Archived