The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

I've officially become less interested in this game. Can we not have a claim fest just one time?

You ******* did it, you disingenuous fish person.  Orca claimed, I countered him to call a fake.  Then painstakingly devised questions that indicate several roles to have him answer to limit information flow to Mafia.  And you derped your way into pressuring him into an ability claim.  Prior to that, it was circumstances that dictate a counter.  Don’t piss and moan because you messed up and exacerbated an already poor situation with your haphazard play.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You ******* did it, you disingenuous fish person.  Orca claimed, I countered him to call a fake.  Then painstakingly devised questions that indicate several roles to have him answer to limit information flow to Mafia.  And you derped your way into pressuring him into an ability claim.  Prior to that, it was circumstances that dictate a counter.  Don’t piss and moan because you messed up and exacerbated an already poor situation with your haphazard play.

Is this fish person thing just a Schtick of yours? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

There are only a handful of people that can explain their way out of a situation like that (although none of them would get themselves into a situation like that) 

Umm..I answered your question with how I read swags post...only way not to get into it was to not scum hunt imo...which as a civ i will do (Not D1 anymore though). Lazy civs just jumped on a BW cause they dont care to read imo. 

Orca I’m not going to pretend the case against you was well founded.  I made it, but the developments since the counter claim should have given every reasonable person pause, especially when I’m in the middle of a determination of whether it’s true that was one question from ending.  That irritates me to no end.  You did great with the answers Orca.

Just now, The Orca said:

Umm..I answered your question with how I read swags post...only way not to get into it was to not scum hunt imo...which as a civ i will do (Not D1 anymore though). Lazy civs just jumped on a BW cause they dont care to read imo. 

Your subsequent posts beyond that are what brought you further into the situation. Not saying they weren’t warranted

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

James hasn't taken part in he discussion, Dingo and KSJ just pushed easy things. Look at who posted and didn't today and why they voted. You all are awful

I don't see a worthwhile discussion right now. And I haven't voted. This was pretty much the point of my response to swag earlier. Nothing that happened so far seems worth much right now; I'm not comfortable voting for someone at this point.

Just now, James said:

I don't see a worthwhile discussion right now. And I haven't voted. This was pretty much the point of my response to swag earlier. Nothing that happened so far seems worth much right now; I'm not comfortable voting for someone at this point.

I get not voting...but commenting I think civs should partake in. Especially in the occurrence of today. No reason not to imo unless people are scared to get caught

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm done. 

1 minute ago, James said:

@The Orca you've been keeping track, did you actually hit the 2/3 mark?

Archived