The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Dingo/matts/rags I could agree with, KSJ IMO would be pretty far down. If ksj and pickle were scum, pickle would have likely gone to a different candidate.

That is fair, but going to a fellow mafia would throw you off as well.  WIFOM

How many votes did KSJ still have at that time?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Dingo/matts/rags I could agree with, KSJ IMO would be pretty far down. If ksj and pickle were scum, pickle would have likely gone to a different candidate.

Maybe you are right. But he was the other top vote getter, so not much of an option to save himself after Naz fell through 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This based on meta, yeah?

More general logic than meta but some. 

#1 there was other options out there as at that point in time it was pretty close and there was at least 2 others that were listed as possible lynch targets by others. It wouldn’t make much sense for scum to slide onto someone that they earlier stated didn’t see as scum instead of sliding into one of the other candidates (unless the main possibility was also scum ((which would be VMD)))

#2 I’m not so sure that KSJ would allow that sort of thing and I don’t think pickle would make that move without talking to his other scum. 

Essentially, in order for KSJ to be scum pickle would have been moving his vote into him, losing a scum mate but then never really losing any of the heat he acquired.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe you are right. But he was the other top vote getter, so not much of an option to save himself after Naz fell through 

I could be wrong, but I feel like it was still pretty close at that point and I know matts was pining for naz and a few others listed VMD as a possibility. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

More general logic than meta but some. 

#1 there was other options out there as at that point in time it was pretty close and there was at least 2 others that were listed as possible lynch targets by others. It wouldn’t make much sense for scum to slide onto someone that they earlier stated didn’t see as scum instead of sliding into one of the other candidates (unless the main possibility was also scum ((which would be VMD)))

#2 I’m not so sure that KSJ would allow that sort of thing and I don’t think pickle would make that move without talking to his other scum. 

Essentially, in order for KSJ to be scum pickle would have been moving his vote into him, losing a scum mate but then never really losing any of the heat he acquired.

You are probably right on this.  Ksj finished with 4 votes. Pickle with 6.  Moving to a fellow mafia would be pretty ballsy and risky.  Not sure pickle would do it.

Archived