The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is a BS statement...what are you gonna do ask Dome to mod kill him before he can post anything. You have no possible way to prevent Pickle from saying anything lmao...especially if he was bussed by you and followed your instructions and still got lynched like he implied

You know that noise nails make when you scratch a black board? That's what you are to me at all times. 

It's not that you are constantly wrong. It's that you have annoying reasons. Just really bad dumb logic.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You know that noise nails make when you scratch a black board? That's what you are to me at all times. 

It's not that you are constantly wrong. It's that you have annoying reasons. Just really bad dumb logic.

Quit making statements in defense that has no meaning at all. How would you have stopped Pickle from making the statment...seriously I'm waiting for an explanation about that one lol

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Quit making statements in defense that has no meaning at all. How would you have stopped Pickle from making the statment...seriously I'm waiting for an explanation about that one lol

Because I would be in chat with him and we would be discussing our moves. This isn't even a hard one to grasp. 

Unless you think your brother is a moron who doesn't understand basic game plays?

Is that more.likely or is it more likely he attempted to throw a curve ball on his way out?

Because I would be in chat with him and we would be discussing our moves. This isn't even a hard one to grasp. 

Unless you think your brother is a moron who doesn't understand basic game plays?

Is that more.likely or is it more likely he attempted to throw a curve ball on his way out?

You being mafia I dont know...but you being scum is likely based on the numbers and your response after night. Unless you were redirected...I dont believe you visited vike at the moment either

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You being mafia I dont know...but you being scum is likely based on the numbers and your response after night. Unless you were redirected...I dont believe you visited vike at the moment either

Are you being dense? 

I don't think I visited vmd either. I don't think I had a move at all. I've stated this.

Are you being dense? 

I don't think I visited vmd either. I don't think I had a move at all. I've stated this.

Why not state that to begin...why go through the long drawn out fake statments..and when we kept pointing it out you claim you think your move was corrupted. Most likely you visited James and you all screamed. 

17 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

So to sum up:

PR is dead and mafia, nice.

Swag is dead, he won't be missed but thanks for the info your death provides.

Orca's role looks confirmed, not sure about the protector part but we'll see on that bit.

James Screamed, Vike Screamed, Matts screamed because reasons.

Whicker is silenced, probably for the best. 

James is Town? or at least has Green text and is claiming the "Art" person.

Matts is the vig/other since he tried to hit Vike.

Orca's reply to the above, looking for input and hoping he looks cleared?

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Does everyone else see it this way...just curious?

Then a request from Matts to provide more information on his abilities

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

Well since you claimed it. Is it every night?

Then a question to VMD about his claim.

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

Can I assume you believe my claim?

Looking for thoughts from others on these posts.  I do not like it and it feels like mafia

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why not state that to begin...why go through the long drawn out fake statments..and when we kept pointing it out you claim you think your move was corrupted. Most likely you visited James and you all screamed. 

You are the most frustrating person I've never not met.

I was literally the first person to point out that I thought I was nerfed.

yi ie      io yo ou       iu yo oo ou yi io ea         ie yo oe ye

yi ia ia          ua yo ou ye

KSJ     ue ya oo       ae yo yu io ou ye oe

yi ia ia      ua yo ou ye   Matts    aa yu ou     io yo ou     ae yo io ua yi io ae ye ai

Nazgul   io yo   yi ai ye ya

Bcb    ai ya oe eo     ee yo oe oo ye

Orca James     ae ia ya yi ie

Swag Touch       ae yi ua      oe ye ya ai

yi    ue ya io ou    DingoLadd  VMD  Squire

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Orca's reply to the above, looking for input and hoping he looks cleared?

Then a request from Matts to provide more information on his abilities

Then a question to VMD about his claim.

Looking for thoughts from others on these posts.  I do not like it and it feels like mafia

Make sure to look at the full statments below. Also, I asked Matts cause he asked for Swag 1.0 and myself to claim an ability N1. 

Does everyone else see it this way...just curious?

17 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Why do you need to know?

Cause I don't believe Swag turning what he did should easily clear me...meaning Dingo is suspect imo

Archived