The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, Matts4313 said:

But like I said, I can't imagine the odds of Naz and PR being scummates 3 times in 4 games. 

And there is the possibility Naz would hit him anyways. Naz quit last time they were partners.

Didn't quit. Had a strategy that didn't work*

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You have been calling for my head the second I signed up for this. Do I trouble you, Matts?

That was me defending you.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Didn't quit. Had a strategy that didn't work*

You admitted to being scum. That's quitting.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That was me defending you.

You admitted to being scum. That's quitting.

I did admit it yes. That was like my 3rd game, dude. I was the Nathan Peterman of mafia. I have since evolved to Matt Barkley. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I did admit it yes. That was like my 3rd game, dude. I was the Nathan Peterman of mafia. I have since evolved to Matt Barkley. 

Have you? 

Because right now you are arguing against the one person defending you. And you are doing it by saying you are better at being the bad guy. 

That seems like a regression.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That seems like a regression.

I've never said I'm better at being the bad guy (thanks for thinking so though!).
I only mentioned that I didn't quit that one time. I wouldn't quit. I had a bad strategy (and bad partners).

And nah. Definitely an evolution. I'm like an animorph. I've went from a puny little nobody to my current puny little somebody.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I've never said I'm better at being the bad guy (thanks for thinking so though!).
I only mentioned that I didn't quit that one time. I wouldn't quit. I had a bad strategy (and bad partners).

And nah. Definitely an evolution. I'm like an animorph. I've went from a puny little nobody to my current puny little somebody.

Vote bcb

Archived