The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Yeah I'm not sold on the Swag lynch, it feels forced. 

Also to @The Orca I made my thoughts on Whicker known like 40 pages ago. I'd dig it up but that's effort I'd rather focus on re-reading the last 10 or so pages and keeping up with the thread.

He says doing a lynch on Swag because reasons he won't disclose. 

It's the fact you said he isnt posting as much this game as last...or more,  both are messed up

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jesus Christ.  How is focusing on James claimed role with some level of write-up verification, and then matts and VMD both claiming they did not trigger it, a strawman argument?  If you're focused on the rule / quote portion, then you're isolating a single detail of a larger thought process.  My theory was matts is lying about targeting James, and VMD is the Tracker who tracked matts to James.  Thus, matts is present at James and so is VMD, without VMD actually targeting James.  I was reading between the lines of VMD being suspicious of matts and VMD mentioning he had a theory on James that would involve them both role-claiming.

I was trying to think of something like that, but none of what I came up with really made sense.

I really doubt matts would've targeted me, regardless of his alignment. I doubt he considers me much of a threat, so unlikely that he'd hit/invest/roleblock/watch me as mafia. And if he's civ power role and thought I was mafia he'd probably be confident that I'd slip up at some point and could be lynched without needing to use a move on me. Maybe if matts is 3rd party but that's a pretty wild shot in the dark.

I could see civ vikeman trying to watch or investigate me, thinking I might be trying to fly under the radar as mafia. But if that's the case why would he lie about it? If he's mafia and used a move on me it seems a little random, but that's probably the most likely if we're thinking that this has to mean something.

3 minutes ago, James said:

I was trying to think of something like that, but none of what I came up with really made sense.

I really doubt matts would've targeted me, regardless of his alignment. I doubt he considers me much of a threat, so unlikely that he'd hit/invest/roleblock/watch me as mafia. And if he's civ power role and thought I was mafia he'd probably be confident that I'd slip up at some point and could be lynched without needing to use a move on me. Maybe if matts is 3rd party but that's a pretty wild shot in the dark.

I could see civ vikeman trying to watch or investigate me, thinking I might be trying to fly under the radar as mafia. But if that's the case why would he lie about it? If he's mafia and used a move on me it seems a little random, but that's probably the most likely if we're thinking that this has to mean something.

Or if he was redirected.  But I was interpreting what occurred without that meta lens simply because I don't have it.

7 minutes ago, James said:

I disagree with this assessment. You might not be super vocal but you use logic. 

I didn't use a move on you, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I thought it fit my wincon.

Archived