The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm really sitting at 5 votes in about a 20 minute span because Touch is locked clear as not Mafia, misconstrued my posts, and then told you to lynch me.

To be fair, I wanted you lynched before that. I just thought it was low odds.

I would still like to hear from @Whicker

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, I wanted you lynched before that. I just thought it was low odds.

I would still like to hear from @Whicker

Whatever, you must think I'm retarded to allow you to frame this lynch unchallenged.

So, what are my choices on bcb?  If I acquiesce and lynch him, then the outcomes will be framed as:

bcb is Town, and I lynched him because I'm Mafia and knew he was not Mafia; 

bcb is Mafia, and I lynch him because I'm Mafia bussing a teammate;

bcb is Town, and I don't lynch him because I'm Mafia abstaining from a Town lynch;

bcb is Mafia, and I do not want to lynch him, therefore I am fulfilling your prediction of me saving him, and thus I am Mafia; or

Any other number of scenarios that can be spun into another narrative.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Matts and touch seem too buddy buddy tonight. I don't like it. 

Am I crazy or does it seem like touch converted Matts?

Being a **** to you was ineffective. So I am attempting something different.

Mafia hats --- HATES --- being lynched for the wrong reason. Read Swags lats 2 post and tell me that's not what is happening right now.

Just now, SwAg said:

Whatever, you must think I'm retarded to allow you to frame this lynch unchallenged.

So, what are my choices on bcb?  If I acquiesce and lynch him, then the outcomes will be framed as:

bcb is Town, and I lynched him because I'm Mafia and knew he was not Mafia; 

bcb is Mafia, and I lynch him because I'm Mafia bussing a teammate;

bcb is Town, and I don't lynch him because I'm Mafia abstaining from a Town lynch;

bcb is Mafia, and I do not want to lynch him, therefore I am fulfilling your prediction of me saving him, and thus I am Mafia; or

Any other number of scenarios that can be spun into another narrative.

I don't think you are retarded.

And that was my exact point. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Being a **** to you was ineffective. So I am attempting something different.

Mafia hats --- HATES --- being lynched for the wrong reason. Read Swags lats 2 post and tell me that's not what is happening right now.

Can you explain how Rags gets on when Pickle is in trouble but instead of voting anyone other than me he just says sorry guys I need a replacment?

Swag could definitely be the Other, but I'm skeptical of him being Mafia...or do you think Rags just ignored the game at that moment while asking to be replaced?

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That's rubbish imo 

Matts wouldn't go on an I'm town vig tangent if he was converted 

I feel like my meta is well known. I do t go for lolclrears as Mafia. I also don't use cheap game mechanics.

You all know that.

Well at least bcb knows that. 

Yeah I'm not sold on the Swag lynch, it feels forced. 

Also to @The Orca I made my thoughts on Whicker known like 40 pages ago. I'd dig it up but that's effort I'd rather focus on re-reading the last 10 or so pages and keeping up with the thread.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I feel like my meta is well known. I do t go for lolclrears as Mafia. I also don't use cheap game mechanics.

You all know that.

He says doing a lynch on Swag because reasons he won't disclose. 

Can you explain how Rags gets on when Pickle is in trouble but instead of voting anyone other than me he just says sorry guys I need a replacment?

Swag could definitely be the Other, but I'm skeptical of him being Mafia...or do you think Rags just ignored the game at that moment while asking to be replaced?

I honestly don't think rags would care if pickles was lynched. He would absolutely not do anything to save him

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You all know that.

To be fair looking at people's profiles does semi fall under cheap mechanics 

I agree with this.  Ragnarok/Swag 2.0 had the time to move a vote to help pickle.

VMD

Something about the screaming and the supposed hit from Matts seems off.  

Archived